Subject: [Enum] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-08.txt]

From: Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:17:44 +0100

FYI: We did a couple of changes to the Enumservices document - this is 
supposed to be the basis for any discussions on Thursday..

changes from -07 (see appendix B):

   draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-08:
    o  alex: new text for subtypes of protocol class enumservices
       ("mandatory to implement" stuff)
    o  alex: added "to be foreseen" to the application type subtype
       recommendation
    o  alex: added "lowercase" recommendation to the type names
    o  bernie: Corrected various typos, clarifications, and other
       editorial stuff (feedback from Lawrence Conroy)
    o  bernie: IANA Registry ftp -> http (feedback from Lawrence Conroy)
    o  bernie: Made steps prior to IANA submission mandatory (feedback
       from Lawrence Conroy)
    o  bernie: Shortened abstract

(Note to Lawrence/Peter: We didn't add anything regarding "X-" and "P-" 
services yet)..

cheers

Alex

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-08.txt
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title           : IANA Registration of Enumservices: Guide, Template 
and IANA Considerations
	Author(s)       : B. Hoeneisen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-08.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2008-03-10

This document specifies a revision of the IANA registry for
Enumservices, describes corresponding registration procedures, and
provides a guideline for creating Enumservices and its Registration
Documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum