Subject: [Enum] FW: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2671bis-edns0-01.txt

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:15:14 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 10:30 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2671bis-edns0-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Revised extension mechanisms for DNS (EDNS0)
	Author(s)       : P. Vixie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2671bis-edns0-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-03-17

The Domain Name System's wire protocol includes a number of fixed fields
whose range has been or soon will be exhausted and does not allow clients to
advertise their capabilities to servers.  This document describes backward
compatible mechanisms for allowing the protocol to grow.1 - Introduction

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2671bis-edns0-01.tx
t

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum