Subject: [Enum] I-D Action:draft-ietf-enum-unused-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 07:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IANA Registration for Enumservice UNUSED
	Author(s)       : R. Stastny, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-unused-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-03-29

This document registers the Enumservice "unused" using the URI scheme
"http:" as per the IANA registration process defined in the ENUM
specification, RFC 3761.  This Enumservice may be used to indicate
that the E.164 number (or E.164 number range) tied to the domain in
which the enclosing NAPTR is published is not allocated or assigned
for communications service.  When such an indication is provided, an
ENUM client can detect calls that will fail "early".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-unused-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum