Subject: [Enum] Unused - dead cat bounce

From: Lawrence Conroy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 14:56:50 +0000

Hi Folks,

As agreed in PHL, I enclose Jon's review comments on draft-ietf-enum- 
unused-03.

I also enclose a hitherto unpublished unused-04.xml (made in response  
to comments in YVR).

This replaces the -03 version, and uses an http: URI rather than a  
data: URI.
The http: URL could contain a link to the block owner's web site, or  
the NRA's web site, or other link if required and permitted by the  
competent NRA, or appropriate definitions of the terms unused and  
unassigned, or ...

If anyone wants the XML source for the -03 version, send me a mail.

all the best,
   Lawrence
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum