Subject: [Enum] I think this just about does if for the aganda ...

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:09:42 -0500

IETF 71 Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) WG Agenda 

THURSDAY, March 13, 2008 

1510-1610 Afternoon Session II
Franklin 3/4	INT	savi	Source Address Validation Improvements BOF
Franklin 11/12	RAI	avt	Audio/Video Transport WG
Franklin 6/7	RAI	enum	Telephone Number Mapping WG
Salon I	SEC	smime	S/MIME Mail Security WG

Chair(s):
Patrik Faltstrom <[email-masked]> 
Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>

WG Secretary:
Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]> 

RAI Director(s):
Jon Peterson [email-masked]
Cullen Jennings [email-masked]

RAI Area Advisor:
Jon Peterson [email-masked]

Agenda Bashing. 

1. Status of Drafts and in Drafts the Queue Overview - Alexander Mayhofer WG
Secretary 10

2. 	Title           : The E.164 to Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI)
Dynamic Delegation Discovery System (DDDS) Application (ENUM)
	Author(s)       : S. Bradner, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-02-13

This document discusses the use of the Domain Name System (DNS) for the
storage of E.164 numbers, and for resolving them into URIs that can be used
for (for example) telephony call setup.  This document also describes how
the DNS can be used to identify the services associated with an E.164
number.  This document obsoletes RFC 3761.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-02.txt

3.	Title           : IANA Registration of Enumservices: Guide, Template
and IANA Considerations
	Author(s)       : B. Hoeneisen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-07.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2008-02-25

This document specifies a revision of the IANA registry for Enumservices,
describes corresponding registration procedures, and provides a guideline
for creating Enumservices and its Registration Documents.
Registration of Enumservices is now handled using the "Expert Review"
process.  A Registration Document containing the specification of the
Enumservice is required.  However, contrary to earlier registration
procedures, said Registration Document does not necessarily need to be
promoted to RFC status.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-07.tx
t

4. Title           : DNS Extension for ENUM Source-URI
	Author(s)       : H. Kaplan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-enum-source-uri-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2007-12-11

This document defines a specific DNS extension, based on the EDNS0 OPT RR,
for an ENUM query to include the source URI which caused the ENUM request.
This is useful, for example, to specify the originating SIP or TEL URI from
a SIP request which triggered the ENUM query, so the ENUM server can provide
a different response.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-enum-source-uri-00.txt

Richard Shockey
Director, Member of the Technical Staff
NeuStar
46000 Center Oak Plaza - Sterling, VA 20166
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum