Subject: [Enum] UK ENUM Consortium AGM

From: Jim Reid <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 16:35:59 +0000

I apologise in advance as this is somewhat off-topic. However this  
list is one of the best ways of reaching the people who might be  
interested in UK ENUM developments.

The Annual General Meeting of the UK ENUM Consortium will be held at  
13:00 on March 25th at Goodenough College, London. Details of how to  
register for the meeting and become a member of UKEC are on the  
company's web site at: http://www.ukec.co.uk/agm/index.html.

UKEC is also inviting nominations for its board. The founding board  
members will be resigning at the AGM so that the membership can elect  
a new board. Although the AGM is open to the public, only members or  
prospective members of UKEC will be eligible to stand for election or  
vote at the meeting.

If you have any questions about the event or UKEC, please contact me  
or send email to [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum