Subject: Re: [Enum] Agenda for IETF 71 Philidelphia

From: Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:33:37 +0100

As of this point we only have three items to discuss.

 > A. RFC 3761bis revisions.
 >
 >B. Finalization of Enumservice registration procedure.
 >
 >C. New business?
 >  >http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-enum-source-uri-00.txt
 >
 >
 >If that is all we have I think we can wrap things up in one hour. Any 
 >thoughts?

Well,

I'd be _really_ happy if we can "finalize" the registration procedure - 
but as it seems now, the whole registration stuff is going into that 
document, and 3761bis will only contain a reference to that. I'm unsure 
whether discussion in the WG session itself would be productive - but 
i'd really appreciate if a few core WG members could commit themselves 
to a couple of bar discussion sessions about the registration process 
during IETF 71.

The registration document might also change a lot once we see a first 
version of 3761bis.

Besides that, the following things come to my mind:

- Status of the infrastructure docs / discussion? Any words from IAB/IESG?
- Status of the remaining WG docs?

cheers

alex

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:45:48 -0500

In line ..

>  to a couple of bar discussion sessions about the registration process

I would not have a problem with that.

>  The registration document might also change a lot once we see a first

I would doubt that 3761 bis would trigger any substantive changes in the
registration document but we will see. 

>  - Status of the infrastructure docs / discussion? Any words from

I have some information that we will know the status of the infrastructure
documents before Philadelphia but the AD's have to address that ( Jon? )and
they can render their opinions/decisions here on the list. We will not need
to cover them in the WG meeting. The WG has done its job.

>  - Status of the remaining WG docs?

Of course.