Subject: [Enum] PRELIMINARY ENUM WG AGENDA...

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 18:12:43 -0500

Did I miss anything??

***********

November 6 PRELIMINARY PRELIMINARY

IETF 70 Vancouver Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) WG Agenda 

Tuesday...

Chair(s):
Patrik Faltstrom <[email-masked]> 
Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>

WG Secretary:
Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]> 

RAI Director(s):
Jon Peterson [email-masked]
Cullen Jennings [email-masked]

RAI Area Advisor:
Jon Peterson [email-masked]

Agenda Bashing. 

1. Status of Drafts and in Drafts the Queue Overview - Alexander Mayhofer WG
Secretary 10

2. Review status RFC 3761bis update. Scott Bradner ( Discussion of work
plan.) 15- 20 

3. Bernie Hoeneisen - Leading Discussion 20+++++ ( we want to close the
issues here) 

	Title           : Guide and Template for IANA Registrations of
Enumservices
	Author(s)       : B. Hoeneisen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-05.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2007-10-22

This document provides a guide to and template for the creation of new IANA
registrations of ENUM (E.164 Number Mapping) services.  It is also to be
used for updates of existing IANA registrations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-05.tx
t

4.	Title           : Registration of Enumservices for experimental,
private or trial use
	Author(s)       : B. Hoeneisen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-x-service-regs-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2007-11-05

This document provides a guide to the creation of new IANA registrations of
experimental, private or trial ENUM (E.164 Number
Mapping) services.  It is also to be used for updates of those experimental,
private or trial Enumservice (X-Enumservice) registrations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-x-service-regs-00.txt

5.        IANA Registration for an Enumservice Trunkgroup
	Author(s)       : R. Shockey, T. Creighton
	Filename        : draft-shockey-enum-trunkgroup-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2007-11-06

This document registers the Enumservice 'trunk' and subtypes 'sip'
and 'tel' using the URI schemes 'sip:' and 'tel:' as per the IANA
registration process defined in the ENUM specification RFC 3761 [RFC7761].

RFC 4904 [RFC4904] defines a technique for the conveyance of carrying
trunking information in SIP [RFC3261] and or TEL [RFC3966] URI's.
This Enumservice provides a mechanism for ENUM databases residing in service
provider networks a mechanism to query for that data.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shockey-enum-trunkgroup-00.txt

6. Livingood [NEW VERSIONS COMING]

Title		: IANA Registration for an Enumservice for Video Messaging 
	Author(s)	: J. Livingood, et al.
	Filename	: draft-livingood-enum-videomsg-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-8-30
	
   This document registers the Enumservice type "videomsg" and subtype 
   "sip" using the URI scheme sip, as well as the subtype "tel" using 
   the URI scheme 'tel' as per the IANA registration process defined in 
   the ENUM specification, RFC 3761.  This Enumservice is used to 
   facilitate the real-time routing of video communications to a video 
   messaging system. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-livingood-enum-videomsg-00.txt

7. 	
	Title           : ENUM-based Softswitch Requirement
	Author(s)       : J. Lim, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-softswitch-req-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2007-10-24

This document describes experiences of operational requirements and several
considerations for ENUM-based softswitches concerning call routing between
two Korean VoIP carriers, gained during the ENUM pre- commercial trial
hosted by National Internet Development Agency of Korea (NIDA) in 2006.

These experiences show that an interim solution can maintain the stability
of on-going commercial softswitch system operations during the initial stage
of ENUM service, where the DNS does not have sufficient data for the
majority of calls.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-softswitch-req-01.txt

Richard Shockey
Director, Member of the Technical Staff
NeuStar
46000 Center Oak Plaza - Sterling, VA 20166
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum