Subject: [Enum] RFC 5067 on Infrastructure ENUM Requirements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:49:20 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5067

        Title:      Infrastructure ENUM Requirements 
        Author:     S. Lind, P. Pfautz
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       November 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 14311
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-enum-infrastructure-enum-reqs-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5067.txt

This document provides requirements for "infrastructure" or "carrier"
ENUM (E.164 Number Mapping), defined as the use of RFC 3761
technology to facilitate interconnection of networks for E.164 number
addressed services, in particular but not restricted to VoIP (Voice
over IP.)  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Telephone Number Mapping
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum