Subject: [Enum] new ID

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 12:05:56 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 7:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-timms-encrypt-naptr-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : IANA Registration for Encrypted ENUM
	Author(s)       : B. Timms, et al.
	Filename        : draft-timms-encrypt-naptr-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2007-11-12

This document requests IANA registration of the "X-Crypto"
Enumservice.  This Enumservice indicates that its NAPTR holds a Uniform
Resource Identifier that carries encrypted content from the fields of
another (unpublished) Protected NAPTR, for use in E.164 Number Mapping
(ENUM).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-timms-encrypt-naptr-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in, type
"cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-timms-encrypt-naptr-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-timms-encrypt-naptr-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

Richard Shockey
Director, Member of the Technical Staff
NeuStar
46000 Center Oak Plaza - Sterling, VA 20166
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum