Subject: [Enum] ENUM Working Group Last Call draft-ietf-enum-unused-03.txt

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:50:13 -0400

Filename:	 draft-ietf-enum-unused
Revision:	 03
Title:		 IANA Registration for Enumservice UNUSED
Creation_date:	 2007-10-28
WG ID:		 enum
Number_of_pages: 16

Abstract:
This document registers the Enumservice "unused" using the URI scheme
"data:" as per the IANA registration process defined in the ENUM
specification, RFC 3761.  This Enumservice may be used to indicate that the
E.164 number (or E.164 number range) tied to the domain in which the
enclosing NAPTR is published is not allocated or assigned for communications
service.  When such an indication is provided, an ENUM client can detect
calls that will fail "early".
                
The purpose of a working group Last Call is in the style of "speak now or
forever hold your peace" in case there are fundamental objections which have
not gotten previous or adequate discussion, or minor errors which need
correction.

Work group last call will extend for 2 weeks or so from today October 29
until
at least September though we can modify that if new issues come up.

Richard Shockey
Director, Member of the Technical Staff
NeuStar
46000 Center Oak Plaza - Sterling, VA 20166
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:56:19 -0400

What meant to write is "Work group last call will extend for 2 weeks or so
from today October 29 until at least November 13 though we can modify that
if new issues come up."

:56:25 -0400
From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [Enum] ENUM Working Group Last Call draft-ietf-enum-unused-03.txt
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:56:19 -0400
Cc: 'Cullen Jennings' <[email-masked]>,
	=?iso-8859-1?Q?'=22Patrik_F=E4ltstr=F6m=22'?= <[email-masked]>,
	"'Peterson, Jon'" <[email-masked]>

What meant to write is "Work group last call will extend for 2 weeks or so
from today October 29 until at least November 13 though we can modify that
if new issues come up."