Subject: [Enum] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-enum-softswitch-req-01

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:50:52 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-enum-softswitch-req-01.txt has been successfuly submitted by JoonHyung Lim and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-enum-softswitch-req
Revision:	 01
Title:		 ENUM-based Softswitch Requirement
Creation_date:	 2007-10-25
WG ID:		 enum
Number_of_pages: 17

Abstract:
This document describes experiences of operational requirements and
several considerations for ENUM-based softswitches concerning call
routing between two Korean VoIP carriers, gained during the ENUM pre-
commercial trial hosted by National Internet Development Agency of
Korea (NIDA) in 2006.

These experiences show that an interim solution can maintain the
stability of on-going commercial softswitch system operations during
the initial stage of ENUM service, where the DNS does not have
sufficient data for the majority of calls.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum