Subject: [Enum] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-enum-unused-03

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 04:20:43 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-enum-unused-03.txt has been successfuly submitted by Richard Stastny and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-enum-unused
Revision:	 03
Title:		 IANA Registration for Enumservice UNUSED
Creation_date:	 2007-10-28
WG ID:		 enum
Number_of_pages: 16

Abstract:
This document registers the Enumservice "unused" using the URI scheme
"data:" as per the IANA registration process defined in the ENUM
specification, RFC 3761.  This Enumservice may be used to indicate
that the E.164 number (or E.164 number range) tied to the domain in
which the enclosing NAPTR is published is not allocated or assigned
for communications service.  When such an indication is provided, an
ENUM client can detect calls that will fail "early".

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum