Subject: [Enum] Protocol Action: 'ENUM Validation Information Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:11:51 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'ENUM Validation Information Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning 
   Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-enum-validation-epp-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Telephone Number Mapping Working 
Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Jon Peterson and Cullen Jennings.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-validation-epp-06.txt

Technical Summary
 
This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
extension framework for mapping information about the validation process
that has been applied for the E.164 number (or number range), which the
E.164 Number Mapping (ENUM) domain name is based on. Specified in the
Extensible Markup Language (XML), this mapping extends the EPP domain name
mapping to provide additional features.
 
Working Group Summary
 
The ENUM working group supports the advancement of this specification.
 
Protocol Quality
 
This document was reviewed for the IESG by Jon Peterson. Richard Shockey
is the document shepherd. Additional review of XML usage was provided by
Scott Hollenbeck.

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum