Subject: [Enum] Re: confirm 79af2eb705fbbef765f41d807dac51f8afa1ab9a

From: "Arif Khan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 05:26:14 -0400

>>> <[email-masked]> 09/18/07 9:04 PM >>>
Mailing list subscription confirmation notice for mailing list enum

We have received a request from [email-masked] for subscription of your
email address, "[email-masked]", to the [email-masked] mailing list.  To
confirm that you want to be added to this mailing list, simply reply
to this message, keeping the Subject: header intact.  Or visit this
web page:

    https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/confirm/enum/79af2eb705fbbef765f41d807dac51f8afa1ab9a

Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
message to [email-masked]:

    confirm 79af2eb705fbbef765f41d807dac51f8afa1ab9a

Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).

If you do not wish to be subscribed to this list, please simply
disregard this message.  If you think you are being maliciously
subscribed to the list, or have any other questions, send them to
[email-masked].

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum