Subject: [Enum] FW: Deployment of the Internet-Draft Submission Tool

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:39:06 -0400

For those of you that do not read the announce/discuss list.

I strongly recommend all ENUM WG participants use this excellent tool.

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF Secretariat [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 3:32 PM
To: IETF Announcement list
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Deployment of the Internet-Draft Submission Tool 

The IETF Secretariat is pleased to announce the deployment of the
Internet-Draft Submission Tool (IDST)-Phase I.  The IDST is a Web-based
application that will allow an IETF participant to submit an
Internet-Draft online, obtain approval to post the draft (if necessary),
and make the draft immediately available to the community on the IETF
Web site without the assistance of the Secretariat (in most cases).

The URL for the IDST is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi

The URL for instructions for using the IDST is:
http://www.ietf.org/idsubmit_instructions.html

Although it will still be possible to submit your drafts by e-mail
(i.e., by sending them to [email-masked]), the tool is
available for use effective immediately, and we encourage you to submit
your drafts via the tool starting today.

If you have any questions about using the tool or wish to report a bug,
then please send a message to [email-masked].

Enjoy!!

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum