Subject: [Enum] New version of the I-ENUM combined draft submitted

From: Otmar Lendl <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 17:41:46 +0200

Folks,

based on the hums in this week's WG session here at IETF69 we have
updated the I-ENUM combined draft to drop the EBL and use simple,
fixed branches using "i" accoring to the ITU E.164 allocations.

The draft is on the way to the archives, meanwhile you can
get a copy fresh off the xml2rfc press from 
http://www.enum.at/ietf/draft-ietf-enum-combined-06.txt

Given all the delays regarding this proposal, I hope we can get this
document out of the WG as soon as possible. So if you plan to read and
comment on it, please do so before the post-IETF lull sets in.

Cheers,

/ol
-- 
/ Otmar Lendl <[email-masked]>, T: +43 1 5056416 - 33, F: - 933 \
| nic.at Internet Verwaltungs- und Betriebsgesellschaft m.b.H |
\ http://www.nic.at/  LG Salzburg, FN 172568b, Sitz: Salzburg /

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum