Subject: [Enum] Review of enumservice unused

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:19:53 -0400

It is the desire of the authors to continue to progress this document there
has been some WG review and comments incorporated from various WG meetings.

I'd like to ask the WG to take some time here to reread this document ASAP
so we can make a judgement on how and when we can go to WGLC.

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of
the IETF.

	Title		: IANA Registration for Enumservice UNUSED
	Author(s)	: R. Stastny, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-unused-02.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2007-3-28
	
This document registers the Enumservice "unused" using the URI scheme
   "data:" as per the IANA registration process defined in the ENUM
   specification, RFC 3761.  This Enumservice may be used to indicate
   that the E.164 number (or E.164 number range) tied to the domain in
   which the enclosing NAPTR is published is not allocated or assigned
   for communications service.  When such an indication is provided, an
   ENUM client can detect calls that will fail "early".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-unused-02.txt

Richard Shockey
Director, Member of the Technical Staff
NeuStar
46000 Center Oak Plaza - Sterling, VA 20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org 
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum