Subject: [Enum] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-enum-softswitch-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: ENUM-based Softswitch Requirement
	Author(s)	: J. Lim, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-softswitch-req-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2007-4-30
	
   This document describes experiences of operational requirements and
   several considerations for ENUM-based softswitches concerning call
   routing between two Korean VoIP carriers, gained during the ENUM pre-
   commercial trial hosted by National Internet Development Agency of
   Korea (NIDA) in 2006.

   These experiences show that an interim solution can maintain the
   stability of on-going commercial softswitch system operations during
   the initial stage of ENUM service, where the DNS does not have
   sufficient data for the majority of calls.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-softswitch-req-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-enum-softswitch-req-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-softswitch-req-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum