Subject: [Enum] Requesting comments on draft-lim-kim-enum-based-softswitch-01.txt

From: "JoonHyung Lim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 21:57:49 +0900

Hi,

Since last meeting in San Diego, I had revised "ENUM-based softswitch
requirement" draft with some comments from WG people.

 - purpose of document changed to provide information about Infra ENUM trial
in Korea
 - 'Rcode' story in "Section 4" is more expanded to describe the ENUM
implementation on softswitch. 
 - Korean BCP material newly described in "Section 3" and "Section 5"

Before it will be announced, if you don't mind, I'd like to have comments in
advance, from people who interested in ENUM-based softswitch issue. Any
comments will be helpful for our work.

it will be announced on I-D list within next few days.

Thanks.

JoonHyung Lim, NIDA
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum