Subject: [Enum] Last Call: draft-ietf-enum-im-service (A Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) Service Registration for Instant Messaging (IM) Services) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 12:25:49 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Telephone Number Mapping WG 
(enum) to consider the following document:

- 'A Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) Service Registration for Instant 
   Messaging (IM) Services '
   <draft-ietf-enum-im-service-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-03-16. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-im-service-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14543&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum