Subject: [Enum] small issue with RFC 4238

From: Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 16:02:31 +0100

I just noticed an issue with RFC 4238 (Voice Message Routing Service):

The "functional specification" of the Enumservice registration template in
section 2.1 as well as in section 3.1 seem to point to wrong sections of the
document. I am well aware that this is not an issue we can fix in the RFC,
but would it at least be possible to change that in the IANA registry of
Enumservices?

alex

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: "Creighton, Tom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:26:58 -0500

It also appears that there is a syntax error with the example NAPTR
records in section 2.2.  In the example, the author uses a backref "\1"
in the repl portion of the substitution expression without using a '('
and ')' in the regexp.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Alexander Mayrhofer [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 10:03
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Enum] small issue with RFC 4238
> 
> 
> section 2.1 as well as in section 3.1 seem to point to wrong sections
of
> the