Subject: [Enum] UK Tier-1 RFP launched

From: Jim Reid <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:38:56 +0000

I am delighted to tell you that the UK ENUM Consortium has just  
launched the RFP/ITT for the UK Tier 1 Registry, on schedule as  
promised. I will be informing the RIPE and IETF ENUM mailing lists.  
Mail is also being sent to those who attended the UKEC workshop on  
Jan 17th. Please pass on this news to anyone else who might be  
interested.

The ITT and related documents can be downloaded from:

	http://www.ukenumc.org/documents/index.html.

Presentations and other details from the workshop that was held on  
Jan 17th can be found there too.

Organisations planning to respond to the ITT need to inform UKEC of  
that intent by Feb 7th. Responses to the ITT must be submitted before  
noon on Feb 28th.

There may be stale DNS data in some name server caches that will  
prevent email being delivered to the contact email address mentioned  
in the ITT. This should expire in a few hours, allowing the email to  
flow. Please contact me directly if this continues to be problem.

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum