Subject: [Enum] ENUM WG Last Call for draft-ietf-enum-infrastructure-04.txt

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 17:06:03 -0500

Title		: The E.164 to Uniform Resource Identifiers 
                          (URI) Dynamic Delegation Discovery System 
                          (DDDS) Application for Infrastructure ENUM
	Author(s)	: J. Livingood, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-infrastructure-04.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2007-1-2
	
This document defines a use case as well as a proposal for a parallel 
   namespace to "e164.arpa" as defined in RFC3761, to be used for 
   Infrastructure ENUM purposes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-infrastructure-04.txt

The intent of the last call is to solicit comments before submitting the ID
to the IESG.

The purpose of a working group Last Call is in the style of "speak now or
forever hold your peace" in case there are fundamental objections which have
not gotten previous or adequate discussion, or minor errors which need
correction.

Work group last call will extend from today to Janurary 19, 2007 toinsure a
through and proper review during the holiday period though we can modify
that if new issues come up.

Richard Shockey
Director, Member of the Technical Staff
NeuStar
46000 Center Oak Plaza - Sterling, VA 20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org 
sip:[email-masked]
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum