Subject: [Enum] NITS review of draft-ietf-enum-branch-location-record-02

From: Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:08:40 +0100

Hi,

i've done a NITS review on the new version of the branch location record
draft. It is in fairly good shape, there are just a few little issues (but i
think they could be corrected together with the issues from the upcoming WG
last call):

- idnits reports 3 false hits on "badly formatted ip addresses" - actually
it interprets ENUM domains as IP addresses. hence, rather an issue with
idnits itself than with the draft.

- Section 1: "URI" is never expanded, "NAPTR" is expanded later (in section
3) - that definition could be moved here.

- Section 3: could move the "NAPTR" definition to section 1, remove the
second expansion of "FQDN" in item (1.) in the second list - it is already
there in the paragraph after the first list.

- last paragraph in section 3: "RFC 3271" should most likely be "RFC 3761".

- Section 5: afaik the +43 and the +49 numbers don't seem to be drama
numbers - the RFC editor requests all phone numbers in the text to be drama
numbers.

that's it.

Alex

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum