Subject: [Enum] ENUM WG Last Call for draft-ietf-enum-combined-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:48:06 -0500

I think its probably time to go ahead with WGLC here ... we'll be dealing
with three documents all related to Infrastructure ENUM. 

The first two we can start on now and we will shortly have
draft-ietf-enum-infrastructure-04.txt

	Title		: Combined User and Infrastructure ENUM in the
e164.arpa tree
	Author(s)	: M. Haberler, R. Stastny
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-combined-03.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2006-12-15
	
This memo defines an interim solution for Infrastructure ENUM to
   allow a combined User and Infrastructure ENUM implementation in
   e164.arpa as a national choice until the long-term solution is
   approved.  This interim solution will be deprecated after approval of
   the long-term solution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-combined-03.txt

The intent of the last call is to solicit comments before submitting the ID
to the IESG as a Proposed Standard.

The purpose of a working group Last Call is in the style of "speak now or
forever hold your peace" in case there are fundamental objections which have
not gotten previous or adequate discussion, or minor errors which need
correction.

Work group last call will extend from today Jan 15 insure a through and
proper review during the holiday period though we can modify that if new
issues come up.

Richard Shockey
Director, Member of the Technical Staff
NeuStar
46000 Center Oak Plaza - Sterling, VA 20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org 
sip:5651(at)neustarlab.biz
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum