Subject: [Enum] GrandCentral

From: "Lee Dryburgh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 20:13:12 +0100

I sent the email below to the list but due to list problems it never
was posted. I was just going to leave it, but I am soon preparing a
slide pack on telco services which never lived up to promises (ISDN,
WAP, MMS, IN, ATM, 3G). I am considering adding in User ENUM. For this
reason, I've dug the mail out and wonder if anybody really sees User
ENUM taking off particularly in light of such services? -->

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lee Dryburgh <[email-masked]>
Date: 28-Sep-2006 19:04
Subject: GrandCentral
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

I thought the members of this list would be interested in the
following which recently launched:

http://www.grandcentral.com/

The blogosphere has been very positive about it.

In short from
http://www.lifehacker.com/software/telephone/one-phone-number-to-rule-them-all-203629.php

"GrandCentral is a brilliant new web app that lets you consolidate all
of your phone numbers into one number, meaning someone can call you on
your GrandCentral phone number and all of your phones (cell phone,
work phone, home phone) will ring. And then it gets interesting."

Regards

Lee

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum