Subject: [Enum] Request for Publication - draft-ietf-enum-validation-token-02.txt

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 12:46:51 -0400

Title		: ENUM Validation Token Format Definition
	Author(s)	: O. Lendl
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-validation-token-02.txt
	Pages		: 16

An ENUM domain name is tightly coupled with the underlying E.164
   number.  The process of verifying whether the Registrant of an ENUM
   domain name is identical to the Assignee of the corresponding E.164
   number is commonly called "validation".  This document describes an
   signed XML data format -- the Validation Token -- with which
   Validation Entities can convey successful completion of a validation
   procedure in a secure fashion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-validation-token-02.txt

This document has been extensively discussed in the WG in 2005 and 2006

This is a request for publication for one IETF ENUM WG working group
document.

A two week WG last call on this document concluded on August 1, 2006.

There were no additional comments from the last call.

The document listed above is intended to be a Proposed Standard.

Richard Shockey
Director, Member of the Technical Staff
NeuStar
46000 Center Oak Plaza - Sterling, VA 20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org 
sip:[email-masked]
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum