Subject: [Enum] ENUM Working Group Last Call on document draft-ietf-enum-vcard-03.txt

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 08:57:34 -0400

Title		: IANA Registration for vCard Enumservice
	Author(s)	: A. Mayrhofer
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-vcard-03.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2006-8-3
	
This memo registers the Enumservice "vCard" with the subtypes "plain", "xml"
and "rdf" using the URI schemes "http" and "https"
according to the IANA Enumservice registration process described in RFC
3761.  This Enumservice is to be used to refer from an ENUM domain name to a
vCard instance describing the user of the respective
E.164 number.

Information gathered from those vCards could be used before, during or after
inbound or outbound communication takes place.  For example, a callee might
be presented with the name and association of the caller before picking up
the call.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-vcard-03.txt

The intent of the last call is to solicit comments before submitting the ID
to the IESG as a Proposed Standard.

The purpose of a working group Last Call is in the style of "speak now or
forever hold your peace" in case there are fundamental objections which have
not gotten previous or adequate discussion, or minor errors which need
correction.

Work group last call will extend for 2 weeks or so from today August 4 until
at least August 21 though we can modify that if new issues come up.

Richard Shockey
Director, Member of the Technical Staff
NeuStar
46000 Center Oak Plaza - Sterling, VA 20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org 
sip:[email-masked]
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum