Subject: [Enum] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-enum-vcard-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IANA Registration for vCard Enumservice
	Author(s)	: A. Mayrhofer
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-vcard-03.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2006-8-3
	
This memo registers the Enumservice "vCard" with the subtypes
"plain", "xml" and "rdf" using the URI schemes "http" and "https"
according to the IANA Enumservice registration process described in
RFC 3761.  This Enumservice is to be used to refer from an ENUM
domain name to a vCard instance describing the user of the respective
E.164 number.

Information gathered from those vCards could be used before, during
or after inbound or outbound communication takes place.  For example,
a callee might be presented with the name and association of the
caller before picking up the call.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-vcard-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-enum-vcard-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-vcard-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum