Subject: [Enum] FINAL AGENDA: IETF 66 Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) WG

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 16:02:10 -0400

Agenda of the 66th IETF Meeting
July 9-14, 2006

FINAL AGENDA: IETF 66 Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) WG 

Chair(s):
Patrik Faltstrom <[email-masked]> 
Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>

WG Secretary:
Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]> 

RAI Director(s):
Jon Peterson [email-masked]
Cullen Jennings [email-masked]

RAI Area Advisor:
Jon Peterson <[email-masked]>

MONDAY, July 10, 2006
0800-1800 IETF Registration - Foyer 500D
0800-0900 Continental Breakfast - Foyer 500D
0900-1130 Morning Session I

Room 520ABC	RAI	enum	Telephone Number Mapping WG

Review of Agenda 

Status of Drafts and in Drafts the Queue Overview -  Alexander Mayhofer WG
Secretary

ENUM Validation Architecture

ENUM PSTN 

ENUM VOID 

Etal.

************************************

10 M

EDNS0 issues in ENUM

5M

Experiences Draft Final Final issues?

Title		: ENUM Implementation Issues and Experiences
	Author(s)	: L. Conroy, K. Fujiwara
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-experiences-05.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2006-6-29
	
This document captures experience in implementing systems based on the ENUM
protocol, and experience of ENUM data that have been created by others.  As
such, it is advisory, and produced as a help to others in reporting what is
"out there" and the potential pitfalls in interpreting the set of documents
that specify the protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-experiences-05.txt

*************************************

10M

General Agreement to Go to Last Call on .... 

Title		: IANA Registration for vCard Enumservice
	Author(s)	: A. Mayrhofer
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-vcard-02.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2006-6-13
	
This memo registers the Enumservice "vCard" with the subtypes "plain", "xml"
and "rdf" using the URI schemes "http" and "https"
according to the IANA Enumservice registration process described in RFC
3671.  This Enumservice is to be used to refer from an ENUM domain name to a
vCard instance describing the user of the respective
E.164 number.

Information gathered from those vCards could be used before, during or after
inbound or outbound communication takes place.  For example, a callee might
be presented with the name and association of the caller before picking up
the call.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-vcard-02.txt

Title		: A Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) Service Registration for
Instant Messaging (IM) Services
	Author(s)	: R. Mahy
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-im-service-01.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2006-6-22
	
This document registers a Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) service for
Instant Messaging (IM).  Specifically, this document focuses on provisioning
'im:' URIs in ENUM.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-im-service-01.txt 

A Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) Service Registration for Internet
                          Calendaring Services
                draft-mahy-enum-calendar-service-00.txt
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-calendar-service-01.txt

Title		: ENUM Validation Token Format Definition
	Author(s)	: O. Lendl
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-validation-token-01.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2006-2-13
	
An ENUM domain name is tightly coupled with the underlying E.164
   number.  The process of verifying whether the Registrant of an ENUM
   domain name is identical to the Assignee of the corresponding E.164
   number is commonly called "validation".  This document describes an
   signed XML data format -- the Validation Token -- with which
   Validation Entities can convey successful completion of a validation
   procedure in a secure fashion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-validation-token-01.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-cnam-0?.txt When
submitted

******************************************************************
10 Min

Title		: Guide and Template for IANA Registrations of 
                          Enumervices
	Author(s)	: J. Livingood, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-01.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2006-6-27
	
This document provides a guide to and template for the creation of
   new IANA registration of ENUM services.  It is also to be used for
   updates of existing IANA registrations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-01.tx
t

********************************************************************

New Business

10 Min

	Title		: IANA Registration for an Enumservice to Hint to
E.164 Resolution Namespaces (ERN)
 	Author(s)	: R. Stastny
	Filename	: draft-stastny-enum-ern-00.txt
 	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2006-6-5
 
 This document registers the Enumservice type "ern" and subtype "http"
using the URI scheme 'http', as well as the subtype "urn" using the 
URI scheme 'urn' as per the IANA registration process defined in the 
 ENUM specification RFC 3761.  This Enumservice is used to provide a 
 hint in ENUM to an E.164 Resolution Namespace a service provider 
 chooses to populate with E.164 numbers to be shared within a limited 
 group of other service providers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stastny-enum-ern-00.txt

Old Business.

10M 

	Title		: Combined User and Infrastructure ENUM in the
e164.arpa tree
	Author(s)	: M. Haberler, R. Stastny
	Filename	: draft-haberler-carrier-enum-03.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2006-6-23
	
This memo defines an interim solution for Infrastructure ENUM to
   allow a combined User and Infrastructure ENUM implementation in
   e164.arpa as a national choice until the long-term solution is
   approved.  This interim solution will be deprecated after deployment
   of the long-term solution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haberler-carrier-enum-03.txt

15 Min

	Title		: The ENUM Branch Location Record
	Author(s)	: O. Lendl
	Filename	: draft-lendl-enum-branch-location-record-02.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2006-6-26
	
This documents defines the ENUM Branch Location record which is used
   to indicate where the ENUM tree for special ENUM application is
   located.  The primary application for the EBL is to enable a
   temporary solution for the infrastructure ENUM tree.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lendl-enum-branch-location-record-
02.txt

15Min

Infrastructure ENUM root?

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-infrastructure-00.txt

Open Session

Richard Shockey
Director, Member of the Technical Staff
NeuStar
46000 Center Oak Plaza - Sterling, VA 20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org 
sip:[email-masked]
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum