Subject: [Enum] ENUM Working Group last call for document draft-ietf-enum-validation-token-01.txt

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 11:15:54 -0400

Title		: ENUM Validation Token Format Definition
	Author(s)	: O. Lendl
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-validation-token-02.txt
	Pages		: 16

An ENUM domain name is tightly coupled with the underlying E.164
   number.  The process of verifying whether the Registrant of an ENUM
   domain name is identical to the Assignee of the corresponding E.164
   number is commonly called "validation".  This document describes an
   signed XML data format -- the Validation Token -- with which
   Validation Entities can convey successful completion of a validation
   procedure in a secure fashion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-validation-token-02.txt

This document has been extensively discussed in the WG in 2005 and 2006

The intent of the last call is to solicit comments before submitting the ID
to the IESG as a Proposed Standard.

The purpose of a working group Last Call is in the style of "speak now or
forever hold your peace" in case there are fundamental objections which have
not gotten previous or adequate discussion, or minor errors which need
correction.

Work group last call will extend for 2 weeks or so from today July 13 until
at least July 31 though we can modify that if new issues come up.

Richard Shockey
Director, Member of the Technical Staff
NeuStar
46000 Center Oak Plaza - Sterling, VA 20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org 
sip:[email-masked]
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum