Subject: [Enum] oops..ENUM Working Group Last call for documentdraft-ietf-enum-im-service-01.txt

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 00:43:39 -0400

Wrong URL ..

Title		: A Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) Service Registration for
Instant Messaging (IM) Services
	Author(s)	: R. Mahy
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-im-service-01.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2006-6-22
	
This document registers a Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) service for
Instant Messaging (IM).  Specifically, this document focuses on provisioning
'im:' URIs in ENUM.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-im-service-01.txt

The intent of the last call is to solicit comments before submitting the ID
to the IESG as a Proposed Standard.

The purpose of a working group Last Call is in the style of "speak now or
forever hold your peace" in case there are fundamental objections which have
not gotten, previous or adequate discussion, or minor errors which need
correction.

Work group last call will extend from today July 17 until at August 14 to
insure a through and proper review though we can modify that if new issues
come up.

Richard Shockey
Director, Member of the Technical Staff
NeuStar
46000 Center Oak Plaza - Sterling, VA 20166 sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org
sip:[email-masked] PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1
703.593.2683 <mailto:richard(at)shockey.us>
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>

Richard Shockey
Director, Member of the Technical Staff
NeuStar
46000 Center Oak Plaza - Sterling, VA 20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org 
sip:[email-masked]
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum