Subject: [Enum] Assessors wanted for UK T1 RFP

From: Jim Reid <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 14:24:43 +0100

I apologise in advance for sending the message below as it's somewhat  
off-topic for this list.
However, I expect there are many people on this list who may be  
interested.

The UK ENUM Consortium, a non-profit company, is about to be formed  
to oversee commercial ENUM activities in the UK. Its first item of  
business will be to issue an RFP for the operation of the Tier-1  
registry contract, probably in Q3 this year. UKEC is expected to  
appoint a panel of independent assessors to examine the RFP responses  
and make recommendations. The assessors should have the expected  
skill sets: technical, financial, business, legal/governance, etc.

Anyone wishing to be considered as an assessor can contact me, in  
confidence if necessary. I will be happy to answer any questions.  
Though some details -- time-lines, processes -- have still to be  
determined by UKEC. It is also likely that the appointed assessors  
will be consulted about how the RFP process is done.

If you know of anyone suitable for these roles -- including yourself  
-- please let me know. Do not cc your reply to this list.

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum