Subject: [Enum] ENUM provisioning platform for 0.4.e164.arpa top level domain

From: Adrian Georgescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 16:54:25 +0200

ANISP, the Romanian Internet Service Provider Association http:// 
www.anisp.ro representing more than 40 service providers (http:// 
www.anisp.ro/?c=membri) will build a provisioning system for the ENUM  
tree 0.4.e164.arpa.

The Romanian ENUM exchange will be hosted in two RoNIX locations  
(Romanian Network for Internet eXchange) and will be backed up by an  
infrastructure hosted within the European backbone. The 0.4.e164.arpa  
is under the authority of the Romanian regulatory body ANRC, which by  
end of this year planned to define the final procedures of delegation  
and administration of the public ENUM tree 0.4.e164.arpa.

A press release is available at:

http://www.sipcenter.com/sip.nsf/newsview? 
open&type=News&docid=WEBB6PNKZT

Adrian Georgescu
AG Projects

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum