Subject: [Enum] Request for Publication - draft-ietf-enum-validation-epp-03.txt

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:54:48 -0400

This is a request for publication for one IETF ENUM WG working group
document.

A two week WG last call on this document concluded on April 12, 2006.

The document listed below is being proposed for Proposed Standard.

This document incorporates comments from the last call.

Status - Proposed Standard

Title        : ENUM Validation Information Mapping for the Extensible
Provisioning Protocol
     Author(s)    : B. Hoeneisen
     Filename    : draft-ietf-enum-validation-epp-03.txt
     Pages        : 26
     Date        : 2006-2-15

This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
extension framework for mapping information about the validation
process that has been applied for the E.164 number (or number range),
which the E.164 Number Mapping (ENUM) domain name is based on.
Specified in the Extensible Markup Language (XML), this mapping
extends the EPP domain name mapping to provide an additional feature
required for the provisioning of ENUM domain names.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-validation-epp-03.txt

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum