Subject: [Enum] ENUM Working Group Last call on ENUM Validation Mapping for EPP

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 00:54:26 -0500

Title		: ENUM Validation Information Mapping for the Extensible
Provisioning Protocol
	Author(s)	: B. Hoeneisen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-validation-epp-03.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2006-2-15
	
This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
extension framework for mapping information about the validation
process that has been applied for the E.164 number (or number range),
which the E.164 Number Mapping (ENUM) domain name is based on.
Specified in the Extensible Markup Language (XML), this mapping
extends the EPP domain name mapping to provide an additional feature
required for the provisioning of ENUM domain names.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-validation-epp-03.txt

The intent of the last call is to solicit comments before submitting the
ID to the IESG as a Proposed Standard.

This document has been under discussion since early 2005.

The purpose of a working group Last Call is in the style of "speak now
or forever hold your peace" in case there are fundamental objections
which have not gotten previous or adequate discussion, or minor errors
which need correction.

Work group last call will extend for 3 weeks or so from today Mar 21
until at least April 11 though we can modify that if new issues come up.

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum