Subject: [Enum] Suggestion for draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-00

From: "Walker, Charles" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:12:54 -0500

I'm new to the ENUM WG, having attended my first IETF in Dallas this
week.  One of the things that I work on is implementing ENUM.

I like the Guide and Template for IANA Registrations of Enumervices
(draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-00).  It is a good idea.

Some ENUM services, one example being the Calling Name service
(draft-shockey-enum-cnam-00) register new URI parameters.  Or, maybe a
particular new ENUM service requires a URI parameter which has already
defined to be in the URI returned in the NAPTR record.

So my suggestion would be to add two things:

1. A section on new URI parameters being defined.

2. URI parameters which MUST, MUST NOT, or SHOULD be present in the URI
returned in the NAPTR record for this service.

Regards,
Charles Walker

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum