Subject: [Enum] ENUM Working Group Last call on Infrastructure ENUM Requirements

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 15:52:17 -0500

Title		: Infrastructure ENUM Requirements
	Author(s)	: S. Lind, P. Pfautz
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-infrastructure-enum-reqs-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2006-3-23
	
This document provides requirements for "infrastructure" or "carrier"
ENUM (E.164 Number Mapping), defined as the use of RFC 3761
technology to facilitate interconnection of networks for E.164 number
addressed services, in particular but not restricted to VoIP (Voice
over IP.)

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-infrastructure-enum-reqs-01.txt

The intent of the last call is to solicit comments before submitting the
ID to the IESG as a Proposed Standard.

This document has been under extensive discussion since early 2005.

The purpose of a working group Last Call is in the style of "speak now
or forever hold your peace" in case there are fundamental objections
which have not gotten previous or adequate discussion, or minor errors
which need correction.

Work group last call will extend for 3 weeks or so from Monday Mar 27
until at least April 17 though we can modify that if new issues come up.

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum