Subject: [Enum] ENUM Working Group Last call on ENUM Implementation Experiences

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:37:53 -0500

Title		: ENUM Implementation Issues and Experiences
	Author(s)	: L. Conroy, K. Fujiwara
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-experiences-04.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2006-3-9
	
This document captures experience in implementing systems based on
the ENUM protocol, and experience of ENUM data that have been created
by others.  As such, it is advisory, and produced as a help to others
in reporting what is "out there" and the potential pitfalls in
interpreting the set of documents that specify the protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-experiences-04.txt

The intent of the last call is to solicit comments before submitting the
ID to the IESG as a Proposed Standard.

This document has been under discussion since 2004.

The purpose of a working group Last Call is in the style of "speak now
or forever hold your peace" in case there are fundamental objections
which have not gotten previous or adequate discussion, or minor errors
which need correction.

Work group last call will extend for 2 weeks or so from today Mar 29
until at least April 13 though we can modify that if new issues come up.

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum