Subject: [Enum] Instructions for how to help with RFC 3761bis

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:57:30 +0200

People have privately sent me questions on this "ticket system".

Question one: Where can I get a copy of RFC3761bis?

Answer: It doesn't exist yet. I am collecting "issues" that we need  
to solve.

Question two: If there is something I think should be added, how do I  
make sure you remember it?

Answer: Write a note in english, and send it to the address  
[email-masked]. A ticket will automatically be created, and a  
notification sent to the ENUM mailing list.

Question 3: If I don't agree with an issue, or want to add comments,  
how do I do?

Answer: Either go to the website, and add information about the  
ticket, or reply to the mail sent to the ENUM mailing list. The  
response only have to be sent to [email-masked]. It is very  
important the subject line is not changed. It includes the ticket  
number.

Question 4: Can I see all issues that are not yet taken care of?

Answer: Go to the website and look at the tickets.

Question 5: What was the URI, login etc?

Answer: You can access the web via  http://ticket.frobbit.se/ (or  
using SSL to https://dav.frobbit.se:445/), log in with the username  
"3761bis" and password "ietf-enum".

     Patrik

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum