Subject: Re: [Enum] [ticket.frobbit.se #828] Resolved: Use of NTN ( Nonterminal NAPTR records clarification)

From: "Stastny Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 00:55:12 +0100

>These message about a closed issue will in the future only be sent to 
>the requestor, not this ENUM mailing list.

Why?
IMHO it is interesting for everbody if an issue is closed

BTW, when is an issue closed?

there should go a reason with the message, eg taken into RFC3761bis or
rejected or whatever

Richard 

________________________________

Von: Patrik Fältström [mailto:[email-masked]]
Gesendet: Mi 22.03.2006 00:45
An: IETF ENUM WG
Betreff: Re: [Enum] [ticket.frobbit.se #828] Resolved: Use of NTN ( Nonterminal NAPTR records clarification) 

On 21 mar 2006, at 16.58, Patrik Fältström via RT wrote:

> According to our records, your request has been resolved. If you 
> have any
> further questions or concerns, please respond to this message.

These message about a closed issue will in the future only be sent to 
the requestor, not this ENUM mailing list.

    Patrik

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:50:04 -0600

> IMHO it is interesting for everbody if an issue is closed

Ok, if that is interesting. No problem at all.

> BTW, when is an issue closed?

I decide myself. As document editor. Just like when we do not have a  
ticket system. Difference now is that you can log into the website  
and see what I write, reopen ticket and complain!!!

> there should go a reason with the message, eg taken into RFC3761bis or

This turn a bit technical, but let me tell you the short version:  
When closing a ticket, two events are generated. One that attaches  
the last text message (like when a ticket is updated) and one that  
closes the ticket. You will always see the text message, but not when  
the ticket is closed. The latter is just(!) an event notification.

     Patrik

> Betreff: Re: [Enum] [ticket.frobbit.se #828] Resolved: Use of NTN  
> ( Nonterminal NAPTR records clarification)
>
>
>