Subject: [Enum] Ready for WG Last Call: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-enum-validation-epp-03.txt?

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 12:20:03 +0100 (CET)

draft-ietf-enum-validation-epp-03.txt has been reviewed by the WG
secretary and found to be o.k.
I'd say this document is ready for ENUM WG Last Call.

cheers,
  Bernie

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:50:01 -0500
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Enum] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-enum-validation-epp-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

 	Title		: ENUM Validation Information Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol
 	Author(s)	: B. Hoeneisen
 	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-validation-epp-03.txt
 	Pages		: 26
 	Date		: 2006-2-15

This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
extension framework for mapping information about the validation
process that has been applied for the E.164 number (or number range),
which the E.164 Number Mapping (ENUM) domain name is based on.
Specified in the Extensible Markup Language (XML), this mapping
extends the EPP domain name mapping to provide an additional feature
required for the provisioning of ENUM domain names.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-validation-epp-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
 	"get draft-ietf-enum-validation-epp-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
 	[email-masked].
In the body type:
 	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-validation-epp-03.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
 	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
 	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
 	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
 	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
 	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
 	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
 	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
 	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum