Subject: [Enum] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-reichinger-enum-foaf-00.txt]

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:59:16 -0500

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-reichinger-enum-foaf-00.txt
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:50:01 -0500
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IANA Registration for Enumservice foaf

	Author(s)	: K. Reichinger
	Filename	: draft-reichinger-enum-foaf-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2006-2-15
	
This memo registers the Enumservice "foaf" using the URI schemes
"http" and "https" according to the IANA Enumservice registration
process defined in RFC3671.  The Enumservice "foaf" is to be used to
refer from an ENUM domain name to the location of a FOAF RDF file
using the corresponding E.164 telephone number.

Clients may use data retrieved from a FOAF RDF file to provide caller
or callee with information available within the Friend-Of-A-Friend
(FOAF) Semantic Web application.  For example, the caller might be
presented with personal information on the callee (e.g. name, gender
and various online attributes) as well as information on the callee's
social context (e.g. relations to friends or colleagues).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reichinger-enum-foaf-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-reichinger-enum-foaf-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-reichinger-enum-foaf-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum