Subject: [Enum] RFC 4415 IANA Registration for Enumservice voice

From: "Stastny Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:34:37 +0100

Folks,

I am not sure if I missed the official announcement
or if it was not made yet, but RFC 4415 is available
since some time:

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4415.txt

Abstract

   This document registers the Enumservice "voice" (which has a defined
   subtype "tel"), as per the IANA registration process defined in the
   ENUM specification RFC 3761.  This service indicates that the contact
   held in the generated Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) can be used
   to initiate an interactive voice (audio) call.

Regards

Richard

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum