Subject: [Enum] Request for Publication - draft-ietf-enum-validation-arch-02.txt

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:01:10 -0500

This is a request for publication for one IETF ENUM WG working group
document.

A two week WG last call on this document concluded on Feb 24, 2006.

The document listed below is being proposed for Informational RFC.

This document incorporates comments from the last call.

Status - Informational

Title		: ENUM Validation Architecture
	Author(s)	: A. Mayrhofer, B. Hoeneisen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-validation-arch-02.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2006-2-23
	
An ENUM domain name is tightly coupled with the underlying E.164
number.  The process of verifying whether or not the Registrant of an
ENUM domain name is identical to the Assignee of the corresponding
E.164 number is commonly called "validation".  This document
describes validation requirements and a high level architecture for
an ENUM validation infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-validation-arch-02.txt

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum