Subject: [Enum] No "Sender:"??

From: Lars-Johan Liman <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Feb 2006 20:45:07 +0100

Since about February 20, the messages sent to the <[email-masked]> list
seem to arrive without the

  Sender: [email-masked]

header field, which was quite useful for sorting the messages into
the apropriate folder. This makes them end up in the wrong folder for
me.

Does anyone know what happened, and why this standardized header was
removed?

(And yes, I know there are other fields for me to investigate. The
advantage of "Sender:" is that it covers a several scenarios with the
same string (bounces etc.), where the other fields may not. This
doesn't answer my question, though.)

				Cheers,
				  /Liman
#----------------------------------------------------------------------
# There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand
# binary numbers, and those who don't.
#----------------------------------------------------------------------
# Lars-Johan Liman, M.Sc.	! E-mail: [email-masked]
# Senior Systems Specialist     ! HTTP  : //www.autonomica.se/
# Autonomica AB, Stockholm 	! Voice : +46 8 - 615 85 72
#----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:06:55 -0500

The IETF reorganized its servers last weekend. Maybe they reconfigured 
at that time.