Subject: [Enum] ENUM Working Group Last call on ENUM Validation Architecture

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 20:28:57 -0500

The intent of the last call is to solicit comments before submitting the
ID to the IESG as a Proposed Standard.

The purpose of a working group Last Call is in the style of "speak now
or forever hold your peace" in case there are fundamental objections
which have not gotten previous or adequate discussion, or minor errors
which need correction.

Work group last call will extend for from Feb 8 until at least Feb 28 
though we can modify that if new issues come up.

This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title		: ENUM Validation Architecture
	Author(s)	: A. Mayrhofer, B. Hoeneisen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-validation-arch-01.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2006-2-7
	
An ENUM domain name is tightly coupled with the underlying E.164
    number.  The process of verifying whether or not the Registrant of an
    ENUM domain name is identical to the Assignee of the corresponding
    E.164 number is commonly called "validation".  This document
    describes validation requirements and a high level architecture for
    an ENUM validation infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-validation-arch-01.txt

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum