Subject: [Enum] [Fwd: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 65th IETF Meeting in Dallas, TX, USA]

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 11:20:15 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 65th IETF 
Meeting in Dallas, TX, USA
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 00:00:01 -0500
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 65th
IETF Meeting in Dallas, TX, USA:

February 27th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00)
Internet-Draft Submissions

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday,
February 27th at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a
filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the
appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The
Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Monday,
February 20th at 9:00 AM ET.

March 6th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher)
Internet-Draft Submissions

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted
by Monday, March 6th at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts
directory or announced until on or after Monday, March 20th at 9:00
AM ET, when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until
the last minute to submit.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns, then please send a message to
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 65th IETF Meeting can be found at 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_65.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum