Subject: [Enum] "manual" I-D ACTION announcement for draft-ietf-enum-validation-token-01

From: Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:34:43 +0100

Hi,

it seems that there was a problem with the I-D ACTION announcement for 
draft-ietf-enum-validation-token-01, because it's already in the archives as 
well as on the WG charter page, but no announcement was sent out (i think it 
might have been a general problem on feb 11, since not a single I-D ACTION 
went out on that day according to the list archive).

So, here's a "manual" announcement for the group:

A new version of draft-ietf-enum-validation-token is available at

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-validation-token-01.txt

Abstract

    An ENUM domain name is tightly coupled with the underlying E.164
    number.  The process of verifying whether the Registrant of an ENUM
    domain name is identical to the Assignee of the corresponding E.164
    number is commonly called "validation".  This document describes an
    signed XML data format -- the Validation Token -- with which
    Validation Entities can convey successful completion of a validation
    procedure in a secure fashion.

cheers

Alex

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum