Subject: [Enum] Updated Preliminary Agenda IETF 65 Dallas - ENUM WG IETF Meeting Materials page

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 21:08:57 -0500

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06mar/agenda/enum.txt

Keep me posted on additions and changes. Its starting to seem we will 
use the full 2 1/2 hours.

Once again the chairs want copies of any presentation
materials sent to us or the WG Secretary IN ADVANCE of the meeting.

The sooner you give us your powerpoints the better.

I know that is a stretch but every little bit helps us in our 
administrative duties.

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum