Subject: [Enum] ENUM Working Group Last call on IANA Registration for Enumservice Containing PSTN Signalling Information

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:35:01 -0500

Title		: IANA Registration for an Enumservice Containing PSTN Signaling
Information
	Author(s)	: J. Livingood, R. Shockey
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-pstn-03.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2006-1-18
	
This document registers the Enumservice type "pstn" and subtype "tel"
    using the URI scheme 'tel', as well as the subtype " sip" using the
    URI scheme 'sip' as per the IANA registration process defined in the
    ENUM specification, RFC 3761.  This Enumservice is used to facilitate
    the routing of telephone calls in those countries where Number
    Portability exists.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-pstn-03.txt

The intent of the last call is to solicit comments before submitting the
ID to the IESG as a Proposed Standard.

The purpose of a working group Last Call is in the style of "speak now
or forever hold your peace" in case there are fundamental objections
which have not gotten previous or adequate discussion, or minor errors
which need correction.

Work group last call will extend for 2 weeks or so from today Jan 23
until at least Feb 6  though we can modify that if new issues come up.

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum