Subject: [Enum] Reminder IETF 65 Dallas

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:18:55 -0500

Its coming so I'd like folks to start thinking about what the Agenda 
will be. We'll probably request the usual 2 or 2/12 hr slot.

#############

January 16, Monday - Working Group and BOF scheduling begins
February 13, Monday - Cutoff date for requests to schedule Working Group 
and BOF meetings at 17:00 ET (22:00 GMT)
February 17, Friday - Preliminary agenda published for comment
February 20, Monday - Working Group Chair approval for initial document 
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 09:00 ET (14:00 GMT)
February 22, Wednesday - Cutoff date for requests to reschedule Working 
Group and BOF meetings 09:00 ET (14:00 GMT)
February 27, Monday - Final Working Group and BOF agenda to be published
February 27, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) 
submission by 09:00 ET (14:00 GMT)
March 6, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 09:00 ET 
(14:00 GMT)
March 8, Wednesday - Pre-Registration and Pre-payment cut-off at 12:00 
noon ET (17:00 GMT)
March 13, Monday - Working Group agendas due date by 12:00 ET (17:00 
GMT), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool
March 13, Monday - Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 ET (22:00 GMT)
March 19-24, 2006 - 65th IETF Meeting in Dallas, TX, USA
April 21, Friday - Proceedings submission cutoff date by 17:00 ET (21:00 
GMT), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
May 8, Monday - Proceedings submission corrections cutoff date by 17:00 
ET (21:00 GMT), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool

** Times are in US Eastern Time and GMT **

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum