Subject: [Enum] RFC 4355 on IANA Registration for Enumservices email, fax, mms, ems, and sms

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:00:35 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4355

        Title:      IANA Registration for Enumservices email, fax,
                    mms, ems, and sms
        Author(s):  R. Brandner, L. Conroy, R. Stastny
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       January 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 30218
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-enum-msg-05.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4355.txt

This document registers the Enumservices "email", "fax", "sms",
"ems", and "mms" using the URI schemes 'tel:' and 'mailto:' as per
the IANA registration process defined in the ENUM specification RFC
3761.

This document is a product of the Telephone Number Mapping Working
Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for the
Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the "Internet
Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the standardization state
and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum