Subject: [Enum] Presentation Materials for IETF 64 Vancouver

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:17:31 -0400

The situation is different this year in that the WG Chairs must manage 
the process of posting Presentation materials for the Proceedings 
themselves.

This is not a big deal but I can also post meeting materials in advance 
so people can take a look at them before or during the meeting etc.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=64

So all PPT files you plan on presenting etc send to me and I'll get them 
posted in advance if you wish.

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum