Subject: [Enum] [Fwd: [Iptel] IANA Registry Draft]

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 09:40:40 -0500

FYI ... what is being proposed here is a IANA registry of TEL 
parameters. IMHO this is a "good thing" tm.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Iptel] IANA Registry Draft
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 16:49:11 -0700
From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

If we decide we are going to have a registry (and Richard gave some good
reasons), we need to define it. In the name of expediting this, I slammed
together a draft. Until it shows up in the drafts directory, you can find it
at

http://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/ietf-drafts/fluffy/draft-jennings-iptel-tel-re
g-00.html

or ASCII version at

http://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/ietf-drafts/fluffy/draft-jennings-iptel-tel-re
g-00.txt

I apologize if my email mangled the URL.

Please note one important item. This draft normatively depends on the
existing WG drafts, not the other way around.

Cullen (not as chair)

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum