Subject: [Enum] Request for Publication - draft-ietf-enum-iris-ereg-02.txt

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 10:33:58 -0400

This is a request for publication for one IETF ENUM WG working group
document.

WG last call on this document concluded on October 3, 2005.

The document listed below is being proposed for Standards Track RFC.

Status- Proposed Standard

This document is a ENUM Working Group product, which has been discussed
during 2004-2005.

Though some have noted they would like enhancements to the protocol 
there has been consensus that this version is sufficiently mature to 
bring forward and there will almost certainly be enhanced versions in 
the future.

Working Group Last call indicated no additional objections.

Title: An ENUM Registry Type for the Internet Registry Information Service
     Author(s)    : A. Newton
     Filename    : draft-ietf-enum-iris-ereg-02.txt
     Pages        : 57
     Date        : 2005-9-12

This document describes an IRIS registry schema for registered ENUM
   information.  The schema extends the necessary query and result
   operations of IRIS to provide the functional information service
   needs for syntaxes and results used by ENUM registries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-iris-ereg-02.txt
-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum