Subject: [Enum] Request for Publication - draftoietf-enum-voice-00.txt

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 10:31:31 -0400

This is a request for publication for one IETF ENUM WG working group 
document.

WG last call on this document concluded on October 3, 2005.

The document listed below is being proposed for Standards Track RFC.

Status- Proposed Standard

This document is a ENUM Working Group product, which has been discussed 
during 2005.

Working Group Last call indicated no objections.

Title        : IANA Registration for Enumservice Voice
    Author(s)    : R. Brandner
    Filename    : draft-ietf-enum-voice-00.txt
    Pages        : 13
    Date        : 2005-9-12
    
  This document registers the ENUMservice ^voice^ (which has a defined
  sub-type ^tel^), as per the IANA registration process defined in the
  ENUM specification RFC3761.  This service indicates that the contact
  held in the generated URI can be used to initiate an interactive
  voice (audio) call.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-voice-00.txt

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum