Subject: [Enum] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-shin-enum-emib-00.txt]

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:52:14 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shin-enum-emib-00.txt
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 02:50:01 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extension MIB for ENUM management
	Author(s)	: Y. Shin
	Filename	: draft-shin-enum-emib-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2005-10-26
	
    It is service that ENUM replaces existent IP by telephone number and
    a user does various kinds devices so that is available by one
    peculiar number. As this ENUM's DNS becomes bulky, we need monitoring
    for ENUM. There is MIB to monitoring method that is used present.
    We propose standard for efficient ENUM DNS administration applying
    extension MIB that is this MIB's extension to ENUM.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-enum-emib-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-shin-enum-emib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shin-enum-emib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum