Subject: [Enum] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-mayrhofer-enum-vcard-00.txt]

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 09:03:09 -0400

-------- Original Message --------

Subject:

I-D ACTION:draft-mayrhofer-enum-vcard-00.txt

Date:

Wed, 05 Oct 2005 15:50:02 -0400

From:

[email-masked]

Reply-To:

[email-masked]

To:

[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

Title : IANA Registration for Enumservice vCard
Author(s) : A. Mayrhofer, D. Lindner
Filename : draft-mayrhofer-enum-vcard-00.txt
Pages : 7
Date : 2005-10-5

This memo registers the Enumservice "vCard" using the URI schemes
"http" and "https" according to the IANA Enumservice registration
process described in RFC3671. This Enumservice is to be used to
refer from an ENUM domain name to the vCard of the entity using the
corresponding E.164 number.

Clients may use information gathered from those vCards before, during
or after inbound or outbound communication takes place. For example,
a callee might be presented with the name and association of the
caller before he picks up the call.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mayrhofer-enum-vcard-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-mayrhofer-enum-vcard-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
[email-masked].
In the body type:
"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mayrhofer-enum-vcard-00.txt".

NOTE: The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility. To use this
feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
command. To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
a MIME-compliant mail reader. Different MIME-compliant mail readers
exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza - Sterling, VA 20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum