Subject: [Enum] ENUM Working Group Last call on IANA Registration for Enumservice Voice

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:38:46 -0400

This draft is sufficiently easy to understand that this can proceed 
immediately to last call as we discussed in Paris.

I've noted no substantive issues with it.

Title		: IANA Registration for Enumservice Voice
	Author(s)	: R. Brandner
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-voice-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2005-9-12
	
   This document registers the ENUMservice ^voice^ (which has a defined
   sub-type ^tel^), as per the IANA registration process defined in the
   ENUM specification RFC3761.  This service indicates that the contact
   held in the generated URI can be used to initiate an interactive
   voice (audio) call.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-voice-00.txt

The intent of the last call is to solicit comments before submitting the 
ID to the IESG as a Proposed Standard.

The purpose of a working group Last Call is in the style of "speak now 
or forever hold your peace" in case there are fundamental objections 
which have not gotten previous or adequate discussion, or minor errors 
which need
correction.

Work group last call will extend for 2 weeks or so from today Sept 15 
until at least Oct 3  though we can modify that if new issues come up.

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum