Subject: [Enum] WG action items...

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 13:17:14 -0400

Now that the August holidays are over and in order to eliminate the mad
rush to November I want to see if we can start to move forward on some
of our documents to WGLC especially those we made decisions on in Paris

First I think VOID is ready now for WGLC ... right?

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-void-01.txt

Larry are you planing on one more iteration of this shortly so it can
move forward?

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-experiences-02.txt

Andy I believe you were going to spin this one more time ... and
resubmit in WG format for WGLC. As we discussed in Paris   we have a
requirement for this in the US ENUM LLC.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-newton-iris-ereg-00.txt

This was pretty straight forward so if it can be resubmited as WG
document and go to WGLC ASAP. OK

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandner-enum-voice-00.txt

--

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza - Sterling, VA 20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 11:26:42 -0400

On Sep 8, 2005, at 1:17 PM, Richard Shockey wrote:

> resubmit in WG format for WGLC. As we discussed in Paris   we have  
> a requirement for this in the US ENUM LLC.

Yup.  In fact, I'm submitting it today.

-andy