Subject: [Enum] ENUM Working Group Last call on IRIS EREG

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:41:23 -0400

We discussed the need to move this document forward in Paris.

Though some have noted they would like enhancements to the protocol 
there has been consensus that this version is sufficiently mature to 
bring forward and there will almost certainly be enhanced versions in 
the future.

Title: An ENUM Registry Type for the Internet Registry Information Service
	Author(s)	: A. Newton
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-iris-ereg-02.txt
	Pages		: 57
	Date		: 2005-9-12
	
This document describes an IRIS registry schema for registered ENUM
   information.  The schema extends the necessary query and result
   operations of IRIS to provide the functional information service
   needs for syntaxes and results used by ENUM registries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-iris-ereg-02.txt

The intent of the last call is to solicit comments before submitting the 
ID to the IESG as a Proposed Standard.

The purpose of a working group Last Call is in the style of "speak now 
or forever hold your peace" in case there are fundamental objections 
which have not gotten previous or adequate discussion, or minor errors 
which need correction.

Work group last call will extend for 2 weeks or so from today Sept 15 
until at least Oct 3  though we can modify that if new issues come up.

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum