Subject: [Enum] Nominations for ENUM WG Secretary

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 15:32:48 -0400

As part of the over all process of making WG operations more efficient 
it has been proposed that WG Chairs have the option of appointing a WG 
Secretary to assist the Chairs in various functions of WG management.

Functions would including reviewing ID for nits, helping manage the 
document sheparding process, permanent WG scribe and other functions the 
WG chairs may determine from time to time.

The WG Secretary is reckgonized on the WG home page but does not get a dot.

Many of the SIP working groups are using this function to advantage, 
though our work load is not high Patrik and I feel its a useful thing to do.

Therefore ENUM  WG members interested in the position or wishing to 
nominate some one should privately contact the Chairs.

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum