Subject: RE: [Enum] ENUM WG Meeting Minutes IETF 63 Paris - PRELIMINARY

From: "Pfautz, Penn L, NEO" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:50:59 -0400

Rich:
I just have the three in my notes too.
 
Penn

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Richard Shockey
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 3:18 PM
To: Stastny Richard
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Enum] ENUM WG Meeting Minutes IETF 63 Paris - PRELIMINARY

Stastny Richard wrote: 

	IMHO there is a minor inconsistency here:

	A.	Pfautz approach of use of non-terminal NAPTR's 
	B.	Harbler approach with delegation at RIPE/ITU  aka [CC].
c.e164.arpa 
	C.	Harbler approach with delegation after RIPE/ITU c.
[CC].e164.arpa 
	D.	Using a different (non-e164.arpa) domain 

		Hum indicates strong preference for B. [CC]. c.e164.arpa
delegation of carrier tree at RIPE/ITU.

	
	There where only three options for hum
	B and C where one option, the choice between the two was for
further discussion

HUMMM ... I distinctly remember offering it up as 4 options ..but my
brain cells have not been firing properly of late.

Can anyone else comment here?  I certainly could be mistaken.

	BTW, it is Haberler

of course .. sorry ..

	-richard

	
	_______________________________________________
	enum mailing list
	[email-masked]
	https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> <mailto:richard(at)shockey.us>  or 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz> 
<http://www.neustar.biz> <http://www.neustar.biz>  ;
<http://www.enum.org> <http://www.enum.org> 
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:40:48 -0400

Same here.

Pfautz, Penn L, NEO wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>