Subject: [Enum] Discussion and acceptance of Carrier / Private ENUM items dependent on WG recharter.

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 22:25:52 -0400

The Chairs want to make it explicitly clear that ultimate acceptance of 
Carrier / Private ENUM related drafts are fundamentally Dependant upon 
WG recharter.

This task has been long over due.

The Chairs are now actively engaged in the task of drafting language to 
the AD's/ IESG incorporating the wishes of the WG to move forward on 
these issues including specific Goals and Milestones.

In addition there is a clear relationship of our efforts to the emerging 
discussions coming out of the voipeer BOF that must be taken into 
consideration.

That said the spirited discussion within the ENUM WG to date and in 
tandem with the voipeer community should indicate the general consensus 
on where a recharter should be focused on.

The Chairs will keep you posted as needed.

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum