Subject: [Enum] ENUM WG Document Authors Please Note ...

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 21:37:20 -0400

ENUM WG authors should note some of the decisions we made on various 
drafts in Paris . It would be worth while for all authors of approved WG 
items and mature drafts to resubmit as soon as possible to the ID 
Editor, Patrik and myself so we can

A. get them properly listed as WG items.

B. Go to WG last call on those items we decided are ready or need little 
or no discussion.

Reminder all first time Official ENUM WG drafts must be submitted to 
Patrik and myself so we can properly alert the ID editor of their status.

The chairs like to get some actual progress on our work product now as 
opposed to the mad rush before Vancouver.

And a reminder before you send in your drafts ...

In the course of your efforts, you will likely be submitting 
Internet-Drafts to the IESG for consideration as RFCs.  Please note 
that all Internet-Drafts offered for publication as RFCs must conform 
to the requirements specified in the ID-Checklist 
(http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html), or they will be returned to 
the author(s) for revision.  Therefore, the IETF Secretariat strongly 
recommends that you address all of the issues raised in this document 
before submitting a request to publish an Internet-Draft to the IESG.  
The content issues should be addressed early on in the work since they 
are integral to the technical makeup of the Internet-Draft.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum