Subject: [Enum] Presentations for Friday

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 09:23:39 -0400

If you plan on presenting on Friday please try and have your Powerpoints 
or PDF files ready by Thur PM.

Email them to me so I can then have them loaded on my machine before the 
meeting starts in order to avoid the usual technical delays.

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:[email-masked]
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum