Subject: [Enum] Enum and Bind?

From: Arnold Ligtvoet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 18:17:43 -0400

Hi,
Fairly new to the list. I'm not sure if this question fits here, but I'm 
a bit lost.

I'm trying to build an example country wide ENUM database with several 
operators. The main basic works with records like:
*.5.7.3.7.5.4.4.e164.lleto.lan.         15      IN      NAPTR   100 
10      "u"     "E2U+sip"       "!^\\+(.*)$!sip:\\1 at example_a.co.uk!" .

All phone numbers in the +44573750000 range (to +44573759999) should be 
matched and the output will be sip:4457365xxxx at example_a.co.uk. This 
part works. I then came to the part where a user ports to a different 
operator. I still have the before mentioned block at operator example_a, 
howver +44573751111 is now ported out of the block to example_b.

I tried entering :
1.1.1.1.5.7.3.7.5.4.4.e164.lleto.lan.         15      IN      NAPTR 
100     10      "u"     "E2U+sip"  "!^\\+(.*)$!sip:\\1 at example_b.co.uk!" .

When I reload Bind the block of numbers does not work anymore. The 
single number at example_b works. I tried changing the order (mention 
the single host first then the block), but to no avail.

How would I solve this. I'm presuming I'm not the first to run into 
this...? Thanks for any input!

Regards,
Arnold.
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum