Subject: [Enum] Agenda items for IETF Paris

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 21:12:56 -0400

I need agenda items now.
The chairs have requested a 2 1/2 hour slot.
So we have several items so far
1. Review of the existing draft.
Title           : ENUM Implementation Issues and Experiences
        Author(s)       : L. Conroy, K. Fujiwara
        Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-experiences-02.txt
        Pages           : 29
        Date            : 2005-7-1
This document captures experience in implementing systems based on
   the ENUM protocol, and experience of ENUM data that have been created
   by others.  As such, it is informational only, and produced as a help
   to others in reporting what is "out there" and the potential pitfalls
   in interpreting the set of documents that specify the protocol.
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-experiences-02.txt
2. New draft on enumservice registration mobiweb from National Internet 
Development Agency
of Korea

3. Final disposition of  IRIS EREG, hopefully to last call.
4. Possibly a new draft on enumservice registration for Local Number 
Portability data.

5 Discussion of Pfautz etal drafts on Carrier ENUM - Requirements ?
 Title           : IANA Carrier/User enumservice Registration
        Author(s)       : P. Pfautz, et al.
        Filename        : draft-pfautz-lind-enum-carrier-user-00.txt
        Pages           : 10
        Date            : 2005-6-6
This document registers, pursuant to the guidelines in RFC 3761,
   tElephone NUmber Mapping (ENUM) services to allow a single registry
   to support end user and carrier services with independent name
   servers holding the terminal NAPTR (Naming Authority Pointer) records
   identifying the communication services for each.  The to-be-
   registered enumservices make use of non-terminal NAPTR records and
   DDDS (Dynamic Delegation Discovery System) replacement to achieve
   this end.
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pfautz-lind-enum-carrier-user-00.txt

6.  Discussion of ENUM WG recharter

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141 at fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 03:31:34 -0400

Hi Rich!
As indicated 2 weeks ago, the validation architecture also needs some 
agenda time. Besides the  validation-epp  draft, there is at least one 
more I/D in the pipeline expected to be published within the next few 
days.

cheers,
 Bernie
On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Richard Shockey wrote:
I need agenda items now.