Subject: [Enum] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-lind-infrastructure-enum-reqs-00.txt

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 13:31:23 -0400

To: i-d-announce at ietf.org
From: Internet-Drafts at ietf.org
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 10:50:01 -0400
Reply-To: internet-drafts at ietf.org
Sender: i-d-announce-bounces at ietf.org
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lind-infrastructure-enum-reqs-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

        Title           : Infrastructure ENUM Requirements
        Author(s)       : S. Lind
        Filename        : draft-lind-infrastructure-enum-reqs-00.txt
        Pages           : 8
        Date            : 2005-7-15
   There has been much discussion in various industries about the
   concept of infrastructure (or carrier) ENUM. Some of this discussion
   has been has been reflected within the ENUM WG mailing list and some
   within other organizations, including ETSI, the US ENUM Forum and the
   Country Code 1 ENUM LLC. While there has been consensus within some
   pockets of individual efforts, there has been little consensus
   industry-wide on even what infrastructure ENUM is, why it seems to be
   important, or what the requirements for implementing it are.
   At the request of the WG co-chairs, this document attempts to gather
   together the bits and pieces from those discussions (i.e., I stole
   the words shamelessly from the various sources) and, with an absolute
   minimum of editing, present them in some sort of cohesive manner that
   will enable enlightened discussion and hopefully achieve consensus.
   Some items listed below may be duplicative and suggest alternative
   wordings for similar and other contradictory issues. As such, this
   list is very raw and should not be viewed as complete, cohesive or
   correct.
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lind-infrastructure-enum-reqs-00.txt
To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of the 
message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-lind-infrastructure-enum-reqs-00.txt".
A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.
Send a message to:
        mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lind-infrastructure-enum-reqs-00.txt".
NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.
Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <2005-7-15103659.I-D at ietf.org>
ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lind-infrastructure-enum-reqs-00.txt
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lind-infrastructure-enum-reqs-00.txt>
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
I-D-Announce at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141 at fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum