Subject: RE: [Enum] Agenda items for IETF Paris

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 14:42:38 -0400

> 5 Discussion of Pfautz etal drafts on Carrier ENUM - Requirements ?

(Agenda addition)

There is a new, alternate Carrier ENUM proposal making its way to the
WG, draft-haberler-carrier-enum-00.  Perhaps this I-D can be discussed
immediately after the Pfautz et al. draft?  Discussion of both drafts
could follow, which I expect to be lively.

Regards
Jason Livingood

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 16:54:11 -0400

What I hope we can do is to first discuss what requirements we have  
on "user" and "carrier" ENUM, what is in-scope and out of scope. This  
discussion will give a list of requirements that I hope we can use to  
measure the proposals against.

For example, I know Stasny have said several times "this is not ENUM"  
and personally, I do agree with him. But, to be able to have that  
discussion, we first need the meta-discussion... So we know what we  
agree on and not.

   paf
On Jul 7, 2005, at 20:41, Livingood, Jason wrote:

Attachment:
PGP.sig
Description: This is a digitally signed message part
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org