Subject: [Enum] CC length computation from number

From: Michael Haberler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:43:22 -0400

here's a test on the current table from 
http://www.itu.int/itudoc/itu-t/ob-lists/icc/e164.html, massaged into 
http://mah.priv.at/enum/cc_code_test.c

the test program to check all these cc's is in 
http://mah.priv.at/enum/cc_code_test.c

mah at www:~$ gcc  -DTEST cc_code_test.c
..
mah at www:~$ ./a.out <countrycodes.csv
cc(0) : got 0 expected 1 for number '047110815'
Ok, CC '0' doesnt work but that isnt a CC in the first place.
--
so the "gamble is" wether the ITU will change its rules before numbers go away.
I've forgotten where the reference to the CC construction algorithm is. ITU 
weenies to the front please...

-Michael
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Michael Haberler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:51:27 -0400

At 21:43 22.06.2005, Michael Haberler wrote:
here's a test on the current table from 
http://www.itu.int/itudoc/itu-t/ob-lists/icc/e164.html, massaged into 
http://mah.priv.at/enum/cc_code_test.c
sorry - my mistake:  the test list is: http://mah.priv.at/enum/countrycodes.csv
-Michael

so the "gamble is" wether the ITU will change its rules before numbers go 
away.

I've forgotten where the reference to the CC construction algorithm is. 
ITU weenies to the front please...

-Michael