Subject: [Enum] Fwd: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 63rd IETF Meeting in Paris, France

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:36:55 -0400

Reminder..

To: ietf-announce at ietf.org
From: ietf-secretariat at ietf.org
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 00:00:02 -0400
Sender: ietf-announce-bounces at ietf.org
Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 63rd IETF Meeting 
in Paris, France
X-Keywords: 

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 63rd
IETF Meeting in Paris, France:
July 11th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00)
Internet-Draft Submissions
All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday,
July 11th at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a
filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the
appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The
Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Tuesday,
July 5th at 9:00 AM ET.
July 18th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher)
Internet-Draft Submissions
All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted
by Monday, July 18th at 9:00 AM ET.
Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts
directory or announced until on or after Monday, August 1st at 9:00
AM ET, when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until
the last minute to submit.
PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF PROCEDURE:  If you submit an initial or
revised Internet-Draft after their respective cutoff deadlines, then
your document will be retained and posted when Internet-Draft
processing resumes.  You will no longer be required to resubmit the
document.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns, then please send a message to
internet-drafts at ietf.org.
The IETF Secretariat
FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 63rd IETF Meeting can be found at 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_63.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
IETF-Announce at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141 at fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum