Subject: [Enum] Status of IRIS -EREG

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 22:28:54 -0400

I'd like to get some comments from the list ASAP as to the status of IRIS EREG.
We agreed some time ago that this was a WG item and in fact one (1) rather 
large upcoming national ENUM administration is specifying IRIS-EREG as the 
Contact Info database of choice in its requirements documents.

We've been kicking this around the list for some time without a great deal 
of discussion but IMHO this is important work and I'm a touch disappointed 
we haven't had more discussion of its applicability.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-iris-ereg-00.txt
Personally I'd like to see this work move forward ASAP.
Please post your comments.

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141 at fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:37:49 -0400

On Jun 13, 2005, at 10:26 PM, Richard Shockey wrote:
I'd like to get some comments from the list ASAP as to the status  
of IRIS EREG.
Richard,
I've been waiting on some private comments that have yet to show up  
before revising this draft.  But I agree, we should move forward with  
this sooner rather than later.

-andy