Subject: [Enum] ENUM WG - 63th IETF WG/BOF Scheduling

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 11:39:16 -0400

Well its that time to start thinking about requests for time at the WG meeting.
We're particularly interested in status of Operational Experiences. etc.
The chairs have requested a full 2 1/2 hour slot.
We anticipate dividing that time into two parts.
One hour for normal WG business and status of current drafts.
1 1/2 hour for discussion of a forthcoming draft on Infrastructure ENUM.
Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141 at fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum