Subject: [Enum] ETSI ENUM Plugtest Event

From: Jim Reid <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 07:57:53 -0400

This is slightly off-topic for the list. However I think it'll be of
interest. Which is why I've forwarded this announcement from the ETSI
Plugtest people. Please direct any followups to the address below rather
than this list.

Dear All,

We are pleased to invite you to the ENUM interoperability event, 30th
May to 3rd June 2005 at ETSI Headquarters, Sophia Antipolis, France.

The emerging technology of ENUM is attracting a lot of interest. By
mapping telephone numbers to domain names, and from those to URLs, ENUM
will be a key driver for the increasing convergence between the internet
and telephony worlds.

The ETSI ENUM Plugtests event will provide a vendor-neutral setting for
equipment manufacturers, operators, ISPs, registries, software companies
and system integrators to carry out controlled interoperability and
conformance testing. It is a chance to discover ENUM system behaviour
with misconfigured clients, servers, and intermediaries, so that they
can explore the symptoms of such problems before their customers.

For further details and to register, please visit our web site at the
following URL: http://www.etsi.org/plugtests/ENUM.htm, the registration
deadline is 16th May 2005. Please, show your interest by registering as
soon as possible, but payment is not due before 23rd May 2005. Upon
registration, you will be provided with ETSI's preferential rates for
hotels and car rental.

This invitation is open to anyone who may be interested so please feel
free to forward it.

To promote, boost or expand your image and products a wide range of
sponsorship opportunities are available at:

http://www.etsi.org/plugtests/sponsorus.htm

We are looking forward to welcoming you in the South of France.

Best regards,
ETSI Plugtests TM Service
Email: plugtests at etsi.org

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum