Subject: [Enum] To Err is stupid, but

From: lconroy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 20:20:16 -0500

Hi Folks,
  I noticed (why is it always AFTER you ship the document?) that due to 
a major screw up on my part, the ENUM DIP Indicator draft seems to have 
lost one of the authors.

Richard Shockey was and is the second author in this doc, and it's only 
my inability to type XML correctly that messed up the draft.

The rest of the doc is fine - only the author bit at the start seems to 
have been mangled.

This is all my fault, and I apologise to the disappeared Richard.
Thus expect to see a version -01 as soon as we're out of draft shadow; 
the only change will be that I'll put the XML in correctly, and the 
missing man will reappear.

all the best,
  Lawrence
---------------------------------------
lawrence conroy    |tel:+44-1794-833666
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum