Subject: [Enum] Working Group Last Call on Enumservice Registration VOID

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 11:46:48 -0500

This draft is sufficiently easy to understand that this can proceed 
immediately to last call. I've noted no substantive issues with it.

The intent of the last call is to solicit comments before submitting the ID 
to the IESG as a Proposed Standard.

The purpose of a working group Last Call is in the style of "speak now or
forever hold your peace" in case there are fundamental objections which have
not gotten previous or adequate discussion, or minor errors which need
correction.
Work group last call will extend for 2 weeks or so from today Feb  3 to at 
least Feb 21  though we can modify that if new issues come up.

Title           : IANA Registration for Enumservice VOID
        Author(s)       : R. Stastny, L. Conroy
        Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-void-00.txt
        Pages           : 0
        Date            : 2004-10-12
This document registers the Enumservice 'void' using the URI schemes
   'mailto:' and 'http:' as per the IANA registration process defined
   in the ENUM specification, RFC3761. This Enumservice may be used to
   indicate that the E.164 number (or E.164 number range) tied to the
   domain in which the enclosing NAPTR is published is not assigned for
   communications service. When such an indication is provided, an ENUM
   client can detect calls that will fail "early".
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-void-00.txt

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141 at fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum