Subject: [Enum] New I-D on conf-web and conf-uri ENUMservice

From: "Johnston, Alan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 22:14:06 -0500

All,

I have just submitted a new I-D which registers the ENUMservice tags
'conf-web' and 'conf-uri'.  

Abstract

   This document registers the 'ENUMservices' 'conf-web' with the
   'http:' and 'https:' URI schemes, and 'conf-uri' using the URI
   schemes 'sip:', 'sips:', and 'h323:' as per the IANA registration
   process defined in the ENUM specification RFC3761.  These
   ENUMservices indicate that the telephone number is associated with a
   conference and provide additional information and ways to participate
   in the conference.

Until it appears in the archives, you can get it at:

http://ee.wustl.edu/~alan/sip-conf/draft-johnston-enum-conf-service-00.h
tml

Comments are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Alan Johnston
sip:alan at sipstation.com

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum