Subject: [Enum] Agenda Items for Minneapolis

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 10:43:36 -0500

I'd like suggestions again for agenda items.
What we would have so far is
1. Discussion of the ENUM dip indicator on behalf of the IPTEL WG.
2. Status from Patrik on what is happening with the IANA and enumservice 
registrations.

3. There seems to be a sense that we need to at least discuss some of the 
structure issues in enumservice registrations in general terms ..this seems 
to be a warm issue recently.

4. Issues related to  Iris for ENUM  -- We have had no in-depth discussion 
of this draft on the list and we'd like to see more.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-iris-ereg-00.txt

5. WG next steps ?
Thoughts ?

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141 at fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum