Subject: [Enum] Fwd: [Iptel] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-iptel-tel-enumdi-00.txt

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 10:18:35 -0500

Since the IPTEL chairs have indicated they will not meet we in Minneapolis 
the ENUM WG will block a period of time to discuss this. Interested IPTEL 
WG members should consider attending the ENUM meeting if interested.

To: i-d-announce at ietf.org
From: Internet-Drafts at ietf.org
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 15:56:57 -0500
Cc: iptel at ietf.org
Subject: [Iptel] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-iptel-tel-enumdi-00.txt
X-BeenThere: iptel at ietf.org
X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.5
List-Id: IP Telephony <iptel.ietf.org>
List-Unsubscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel>,
        <mailto:iptel-request at ietf.org?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Archive: <http://www1.ietf.org/pipermail/iptel>
List-Post: <mailto:iptel at ietf.org>
List-Help: <mailto:iptel-request at ietf.org?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel>,
        <mailto:iptel-request at ietf.org?subject=subscribe>
Sender: iptel-bounces at ietf.org
X-Keywords: 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Telephony Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The ENUM Dip Indicator parameter for the "tel" URI
        Author(s)       : R. Stastny, L. Conroy
        Filename        : draft-ietf-iptel-tel-enumdi-00.txt
        Pages           : 12
        Date            : 2005-2-3
This document defines a new parameter "enumdi" in the "tel" Uniform
   Resource Identifier (URI) as defined in RFC3966 to support the
   handling of ENUM queries in SIP proxies, H.323 gatekeepers and other
   VoIP network elements.  The presence of the "enumdi" parameter
   indicates to the VoIP network element receiving an URI containing 
an
   E.164 number that an ENUM query as defined in RFC3761 has already
   been performed on the E.164 number indicated by the previous VoIP
   network element.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-tel-enumdi-00.txt
To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of the 
message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-ietf-iptel-tel-enumdi-00.txt".
A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.
Send a message to:
        mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-tel-enumdi-00.txt".
NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.
Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <2005-2-3154709.I-D at ietf.org>
ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-tel-enumdi-00.txt
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-tel-enumdi-00.txt>
_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
Iptel at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141 at fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum