Subject: [Enum] update I/D: draft-hoeneisen-enum-validation-epp-01

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:02:01 -0500

Hi!
I have just submitted an update I/D: draft-hoeneisen-enum-validation-epp-01
Abstract
   This document describes an EPP extension framework for mapping
   information about the validation process that has been applied for
   the E.164 number (or number range), which the ENUM domain name is
   based on.  Specified in XML, this mapping extends the EPP domain name
   mapping to provide an additional feature required for the
   provisioning of ENUM domain names.
Until it appears in the archives, you can download it from the following URLs:
  * http://ietf.hoeneisen.ch/draft-hoeneisen-enum-validation-epp-01.txt
  * http://ietf.hoeneisen.ch/draft-hoeneisen-enum-validation-epp-01.html
changelog:
  The most important changes form -00 to -01 are:
  - Included Requirements section
  - Split "transport" and "content" of the validation information into
    different schemas to allow locally adjusted validation infomation
    (i.e. a total redesign of the schema).
  - Validation extension now also possible for renew and transfer
  - Added Acknowledgements section
  - Several corrections and updates
Again, I am looking forward to your comments and proposals for 
improvement.

Have fun!
cheers,
 Bernie
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum