Subject: [Enum] Re: Last Call: 'Voice Messaging Directory Service' to Proposed Standard

From: "Stastny Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 11:09:14 -0500

Related to the current discussion at the enum list I am not sure if
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vpim-routing-08.txt <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vpim-routing-08.txt> 
 
is ready for last call. It defines enumservices and has not been
discussed yet in the enum WG at all.
 
Richard Stastny

________________________________

Von: ietf-announce-bounces at ietf.org im Auftrag von The IESG
Gesendet: Do 03.02.2005 16:07
An: IETF-Announce
Cc: vpim at ietf.org
Betreff: Last Call: 'Voice Messaging Directory Service' to Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from the Voice Profile for Internet Mail WG to
consider the following documents:

- 'Voice Messaging Directory Service '
   <draft-ietf-vpim-vpimdir-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Voice Message Routing Service '
   <draft-ietf-vpim-routing-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
iesg at ietf.org or ietf at ietf.org mailing lists by 2005-02-17.

The files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vpim-vpimdir-09.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vpim-routing-08.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
IETF-Announce at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 11:47:00 -0500

At 10:53 AM 2/3/2005, Stastny Richard wrote:
Related to the current discussion at the enum list I am not sure if
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vpim-routing-08.txt 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vpim-routing-08.txt>

Copies of this ID announcement have been cross posted to the ENUM WG from 
time to time. And as ENUM WG co-chair I've made numerous presentations to 
the VPIM WG.

The process defined in RFC 3761 never the intended that the ENUM WG review 
all enumservices registrations from other Working Groups.

________________________

__________
Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141 at fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum