Subject: [Enum] RFC 4002 on IANA Registration for Enumservice 'web' and 'ft'

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:51:11 -0500

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4002

        Title:      IANA Registration for Enumservice 'web' and 'ft'
        Author(s):  R. Brandner, L. Conroy, R. Stastny
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       February 2005
        Mailbox:    rudolf.brandner at siemens.com, lwc at roke.co.uk,
                    richard.stastny at oefeg.at
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 18072
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-enum-webft-01.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4002.txt

This document registers the Enumservices 'web' and 'ft' by using the
URI schemes 'http:', 'https:' and 'ftp:' as per the IANA
registration process defined in the ENUM specification (RFC 3761).

This document is a product of the Telephone Number Mapping Working
Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
"Internet Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to IETF-REQUEST at IETF.ORG.  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to RFC-DIST-REQUEST at RFC-EDITOR.ORG.

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to rfc-info at RFC-EDITOR.ORG with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: rfc-info at RFC-EDITOR.ORG
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to RFC-Manager at RFC-EDITOR.ORG.  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
RFC-EDITOR at RFC-EDITOR.ORG.  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
<ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc4002.txt>

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum