Subject: [Enum] Fwd: Internet-Draft Submission Cutoff Dates for the 62nd IETF Meeting in Minneapolis, MN

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:17:14 -0500

From: ietf-secretariat at ietf.org
To: IETF-Announce at ietf.org
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:09:15 -0500
Cc:
Subject: Internet-Draft Submission Cutoff Dates for the 62nd IETF Meeting in
        Minneapolis, MN
X-BeenThere: ietf-announce at ietf.org
X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.5
List-Id: ietf-announce.ietf.org
List-Unsubscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce>,
        <mailto:ietf-announce-request at ietf.org?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Post: <mailto:ietf-announce at ietf.org>
List-Help: <mailto:ietf-announce-request at ietf.org?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce>,
        <mailto:ietf-announce-request at ietf.org?subject=subscribe>
Sender: ietf-announce-bounces at ietf.org
X-Keywords: 

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 62nd IETF Meeting
in Minneapolis, MN:
February 14th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., -00) Internet-Draft Submissions
All initial Internet-Drafts (-00) must be submitted by Monday, February 
14th at 9:00 AM ET.
As always, all initial submissions (-00) with a filename beginning with 
"draft-ietf"
must be approved by the appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed 
or announced.
WG Chair approval must be received by Monday, February 7th at 9:00 AM ET.

February 21st: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., -01 and higher) 
Internet-Draft Submissions

All revised Internet-Drafts (-01 and higher) must be submitted by Monday, 
February 21st
at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective cutoff 
dates will not
be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory or announced, and will 
have to be
resubmitted. Please do not wait until the last minute to submit. The 
Secretariat will
begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions starting Monday, March 7th at 
9:00 AM ET,
but may not post or announce them until Monday, March 14th.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any 
questions or concerns,
then please send a message to internet-drafts at ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat
FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates 
for the 62nd IETF
Meeting can be found at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-62.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
IETF-Announce at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141 at fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum