Subject: [Enum] Its that time again ...

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:10:30 -0500

Do we have any outstanding Agenda items or new documents we anticipate 
coming up in Minneapolis?

I'd like to hear thoughts on this as soon as possible.
We will probably discuss the enumdi document again on behalf of the IPTEL 
WG which will not be formally meeting in Minneapolis.

Do the authors ..(including myself) plan on having a revision ready?
Are there any more IESG issues with the web FT document?
What about the operational experience document?  Any additions here?
Is VOID ready for last call?
Will we see a WG revision of ENUM IRIS? Andy ..?
We are hitting most of the WG milestones now. Time to discuss recharter?

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141 at fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum