Subject: [Enum] RFC 3953 on Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) Service Registration for Presence Services

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:03:19 -0500

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3953

        Title:      Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) Service
                    Registration for Presence Services
        Author(s):  J. Peterson
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       January 2005
        Mailbox:    jon.peterson at neustar.biz
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 13875
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-enum-pres-01.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3953.txt

This document registers a Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) service for
presence.  Specifically, this document focuses on provisioning pres
URIs in ENUM.

This document is a product of the Telephone Number Mapping Working
Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
"Internet Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to IETF-REQUEST at IETF.ORG.  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to RFC-DIST-REQUEST at RFC-EDITOR.ORG.

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to rfc-info at RFC-EDITOR.ORG with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: rfc-info at RFC-EDITOR.ORG
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to RFC-Manager at RFC-EDITOR.ORG.  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
RFC-EDITOR at RFC-EDITOR.ORG.  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
<ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc3953.txt>

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum