Subject: [Enum] Authors of validation docs decide to collaborate

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 05:16:04 -0500

Dear IETF ENUMers!
Concerning the ENUM Validation, two Internet Drafts have been published;
 draft-hoeneisen-enum-validation-epp-00.txt (by B. Hoeneisen, switch.ch)
 draft-mayrhofer-enum-validation-00.txt (by A. Mayrhofer et al., enum.at)
Both documents address the same problem area: the provisioning of 
validation information. But each chooses a different approach towards its 
solution:

Whereas the former mainly addresses the integration of validation 
information into EPP, the latter looks at the validation from a more 
common view.

The authors of these documents agreed to collaborate in the further 
standardisation, with the common goal to produce a complementary set 
of standards, which can be widely used.

Any feedback on this work is welcome.
 A. Mayrhofer et al., enum.at
 B. Hoeneisen, switch.ch
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum