Subject: Re: [Enum] Its that time again .. IETF 61 is coming.

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 18:26:05 -0400

On Sep 24, 2004, at 2:18 PM, Richard Shockey wrote:
The chairs would like to get a sense of what new documents we should 
be prepared for and what topics of discussion the WG needs to cover.
Richard,
I'd like time to talk about draft-newton-iris-ereg-02.txt.
-andy
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 12:17:26 -0400

At 05:38 PM 10/1/2004, Andrew Newton wrote:

On Sep 24, 2004, at 2:18 PM, Richard Shockey wrote:
The chairs would like to get a sense of what new documents we should be 
prepared for and what topics of discussion the WG needs to cover.
Richard,
I'd like time to talk about draft-newton-iris-ereg-02.txt.
done ... I think the timing is very good to revisit the WHOIS / ENUM 
directory requirements here. This is part of the whole ENUM service 
provisioning suite we have a charter to look at beginning with EPP for 
E164. We have a significant number of global deployments and I'm sure at 
some point National Regulatory Authorities are going to want to see the 
technologies that can create those directories.

-andy

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141 at fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum