Subject: [Enum] FINAL Agenda ENUM WG IETF 61 Washington DC

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 17:12:59 -0400

Chair(s):
Patrik Faltstrom <paf at cisco.com>
Richard Shockey <rich.shockey at neustar.biz>
Transport Area Advisor:
Allison Mankin  <mankin at psg.com>
Mailing Lists:
General Discussion:enum at ietf.org
To Subscribe: enum-request at ietf.org
In Body: subscribe
Archive: ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/enum/

MONDAY, November 8, 2004
1730-1930 Break
1930-2200 Evening Sessions
RTG  rtgarea   Routing Area Meeting *
SEC  msec      Multicast Security WG
TSV  enum      Telephone Number Mapping WG
TSV  rddp      Remote Direct Data Placement WG
AGENDA BASHING (5 min)
Short Presentation on current status of ENUM in CC 1: Special Guest - Karen 
Mulberry MCI

1. [ 10  min] Shockey-Stastny The ENUM dip indicator. It is a draft that 
discusses the use of a ENUM dip indicator in the TEL URL that indicates 
that a ENUM query has been done. This is going to be discussed at IPTEL but 
we want to make everyone aware of it.

New parameter for the "tel" URI to support ENUM
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stastny-iptel-tel-enumdi-00.txt
NEW ITEMS : We need to discuss whether the timing is correct to take on 
this as a WG item.

2.    [20 M ]  Title           : An ENUM Registry Type for the Internet 
Registry Information Service
        Author(s)       : A. Newton
        Filename        : draft-newton-iris-ereg-02.txt
        Pages           : 45
          Date            : 2004-9-28

        This document describes an IRIS (draft-ietf-crisp-iris-core-02.txt )
        registry schema for ENUM administrative information.
        A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
        http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-newton-iris-ereg-02.txt
NEW ITEMS  : These drafts relate to issues involving Validation of the 
Number Holder as part of the Provisioning process.

3. [20 M ]    Title           : ENUM Validation Information Mapping for the
                          Extensible Provisioning Protocol
        Author(s)       : B. Hoeneisen
        Filename        : draft-hoeneisen-enum-validation-epp-00.txt
        Pages           : 17
        Date            : 2004-9-30
This document describes an EPP extension for mapping information
   about the validation process the ENUM Registrar has applied for the
   E.164 number (or number range), which the ENUM domain name is based
   on.  Specified in XML, this mapping extends the EPP domain name
   mapping to provide an additional feature required for the
   provisioning of E.164 numbers.
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoeneisen-enum-validation-epp-00.txt
4. [  20 M  ] ENUM Validation Architecture and Token Format Definition
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mayrhofer-enum-validation-00.txt
ONGOING WORK:
Title           : IANA Registration for Enumservice VOID
        Author(s)       : R. Stastny, L. Conroy
        Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-void-00.txt
        Pages           : 0
        Date            : 2004-10-12
This document registers the Enumservice 'void' using the URI schemes
   'mailto:' and 'http:' as per the IANA registration process defined
   in the ENUM specification, RFC3761. This Enumservice may be used to
   indicate that the E.164 number (or E.164 number range) tied to the
   domain in which the enclosing NAPTR is published is not assigned for
   communications service. When such an indication is provided, an ENUM
   client can detect calls that will fail "early".
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-void-00.txt
***
Older business:
Title           : ENUM Implementation Issues and Experiences
        Author(s)       : L. Conroy, K. Fujiwara
        Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-experiences-01.txt
        Pages           : 26
        Date            : 2004-10-25
This document captures experience in implementing systems based on
  the ENUM protocol, and experience of ENUM data that have been created
  by others. As such, it is informational only, and produced as a help
  to others in reporting what is "out there" and the potential pitfalls
  in interpreting the set of documents that specify the protocol.
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-experiences-01.txt

Title           : IANA Registration for ENUMservices email, fax, mms, ems 
and sms
        Author(s)       : R. Brandner, et al.
        Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-msg-03.txt
        Pages           : 20
        Date            : 2004-10-21

This document registers the 'ENUMservices' "email", "fax", "sms",
   "ems" and "mms" using the URI schemes 'tel:' and 'mailto:' as per the
   IANA registration process defined in the ENUM specification RFC3761.
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-msg-03.txt

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141 at fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum