Subject: [Enum] RESEND - Request to Publish draft-ietf-enum-epp-e164-05.txt

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 12:21:00 -0400

This is a request for publication for one IETF ENUM WG working group document.
WG last call on this document concluded on August 27, 2004
The document listed below is being proposed for Standards Track RFC.
Status- Proposed Standard
This document is a ENUM Working Group product, which has been extensively 
discussed during 2003 and 2004.

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of 
the IETF.

        Title           : E.164 Number Mapping for the Extensible 
Provisioning Protocol
        Author(s)       : S. Hollenbeck
        Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-epp-e164-05.txt
        Pages           : 17
        Date            : 2004-8-10

This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for the provisioning and management of E.164
   numbers representing domain names stored in a shared central
   repository. Specified in XML, this mapping extends the EPP domain
   name mapping to provide additional features required for the
   provisioning of E.164 numbers.
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-epp-e164-05.txt

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141 at fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum