Subject: Re: [Enum] LAST CALL E.164 mapping for EPP

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 10:27:32 -0400

Hi Scott et al.!
I guess reference [2] needs some update. The URL points to the updated 
version of Feb 04, whereas in the reference text this is October 2000:

In the I/D:
   [2]  Bray, T., Paoli, J., Sperberg-McQueen, C. and E. Maler,
        "Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.0 (2nd ed)", W3C REC-xml,
        October 2000, <http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml>.
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml:
  W3C Recommendation 04 February 2004
  This version:
      http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-xml-20040204
  Latest version:
      http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml
  Previous version:
      http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/PER-xml-20031030
cheers,
 Bernie
On Wed, 11 Aug 2004, Richard Shockey wrote:
It was the consensus of the WG in San Diego that we proceed to last call with 
this document.

The intent of the last call is to solicit comments before submitting the ID 
to the IESG as a Proposed Standard.

The purpose of a working group Last Call is in the style of "speak now or
forever hold your peace" in case there are fundamental objections which have
not gotten previous or adequate discussion, or minor errors which need
correction.
Work group last call will extend for 2 weeks from today to at least Friday 
August 27 though we can modify that if new issues come up.

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of 
the IETF.

       Title           : E.164 Number Mapping for the Extensible 
Provisioning Protocol
       Author(s)       : S. Hollenbeck
       Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-epp-e164-05.txt
       Pages           : 17
       Date            : 2004-8-10

This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
  extension mapping for the provisioning and management of E.164
  numbers representing domain names stored in a shared central
  repository. Specified in XML, this mapping extends the EPP domain
  name mapping to provide additional features required for the
  provisioning of E.164 numbers.
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-epp-e164-05.txt

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141 at fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 
815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum