Subject: [Enum] New I/D: draft-hoeneisen-enum-validation-epp-00

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:03:47 -0400

Hi!
I have just submitted a new I/D: draft-hoeneisen-enum-validation-epp-00
Abstract:
 This document describes an EPP extension for mapping information about
 the validation process the ENUM Registrar has applied for the E.164
 number (or number range), which the ENUM domain name is based on.
 Specified in XML, this mapping extends the EPP domain name mapping to
 provide an additional feature required for the provisioning of E.164 numbers.
Until it appears in the archives, you can download it from the following 
URLs:

  * http://ietf.hoeneisen.ch/draft-hoeneisen-enum-validation-epp-00.txt
  * http://ietf.hoeneisen.ch/draft-hoeneisen-enum-validation-epp-00.html
I am looking forward to your comments and proposals for improvement.
Have fun!
cheers,
 Bernie
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum