Subject: [Enum] Reminder on Cut-Off Dates etc - Call for Agenda Items

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:41:50 -0400

Reminder folks .. as it looks now ENUM is tentatively scheduled for Monday 
night ..

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_61.html
the Chairs would like to see agenda item proposals based on drafts ASAP
It looks like we have some new things on the plate
 http://ietf.hoeneisen.ch/draft-hoeneisen-enum-validation-epp-00.txt
 http://ietf.hoeneisen.ch/draft-hoeneisen-enum-validation-epp-00.html
and
        Title           : An ENUM Registry Type for the Internet Registry 
Information Service
        Author(s)       : A. Newton
        Filename        : draft-newton-iris-ereg-02.txt
        Pages           : 45
        Date            : 2004-9-28

This document describes an IRIS (draft-ietf-crisp-iris-core-02.txt )
registry schema for ENUM administrative information.
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-newton-iris-ereg-02.txt
I'm aware of one other draft ... anything else coming?

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141 at fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum