Subject: [Enum] I-D ACTION:draft-newton-iris-ereg-02.txt

From: [email-masked] (by way of Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:41:52 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
	Title		: An ENUM Registry Type for the Internet Registry Information Service
	Author(s)	: A. Newton
	Filename	: draft-newton-iris-ereg-02.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2004-9-28
	
This document describes an IRIS (draft-ietf-crisp-iris-core-02.txt )
registry schema for ENUM administrative information.
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-newton-iris-ereg-02.txt
To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of the 
message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-newton-iris-ereg-02.txt".
A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.
Send a message to:
	mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-newton-iris-ereg-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <2004-9-28153543.I-D at ietf.org>
ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-newton-iris-ereg-02.txt
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-newton-iris-ereg-02.txt>
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
I-D-Announce at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum