Subject: [Enum] LAST CALL E.164 mapping for EPP

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:59:13 -0400

It was the consensus of the WG in San Diego that we proceed to last call 
with this document.

The intent of the last call is to solicit comments before submitting the ID 
to the IESG as a Proposed Standard.

The purpose of a working group Last Call is in the style of "speak now or
forever hold your peace" in case there are fundamental objections which have
not gotten previous or adequate discussion, or minor errors which need
correction.
Work group last call will extend for 2 weeks from today to at least Friday 
August 27 though we can modify that if new issues come up.

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of 
the IETF.

        Title           : E.164 Number Mapping for the Extensible 
Provisioning Protocol
        Author(s)       : S. Hollenbeck
        Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-epp-e164-05.txt
        Pages           : 17
        Date            : 2004-8-10

This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for the provisioning and management of E.164
   numbers representing domain names stored in a shared central
   repository. Specified in XML, this mapping extends the EPP domain
   name mapping to provide additional features required for the
   provisioning of E.164 numbers.
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-epp-e164-05.txt

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141 at fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum