Subject: [Enum] Document Review Requested

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 10:31:10 -0400

The VPIM working group has asked me to review a pair of documents and
request an IETF last call for them when I have completed my review.  One of
the documents includes ENUM service registrations.  Would someone (or
multiple someones) from the ENUM working group please take a look at these
documents and let me know what you think of the service registration
requests?

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vpim-routing-06.txt

and

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vpim-vpimdir-07.txt

Comments should be sent to me, Greg Vaudreuil (gregv at ieee.org, document
editor) and Glenn Parsons (gparsons at nortelnetworks.com, VPIM WG chair).
I've already noted that the references to the ENUM and NAPTR specifications
are outdated.

Thank you,
-Scott-

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 22:26:20 -0400

At 10:29 AM 8/9/2004, Hollenbeck, Scott wrote:
I'll provide comments shortly and I encourage the ENUM list to do so as well.
I've worked closely with both Glenn and Greg and the VPIM WG on these 
documents for some time and yes the normative references are out of date.

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141 at fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum