Subject: [Enum] on the enumservice VOID document.

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 14:47:22 -0400

I think this is a excellent document that clearly defines a real problem 
and proposes IMHO the correct solution.

And I'd like additionally to take it as a action item to work with the 
authors in the IPTEL WG to create the ENUM=YES dip indicator for tel URL's 
since that draft is inching closer to last call.

Both of these will assist CUA's in making correct signalling & routing 
decisions and avoid useless and redundant queries.

I have no problem with this document with the minor exception that I would 
change the example to something like mailto:num-info at carrier.org.foo or 
something that does not potentially refer to a real domain.

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141 at fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum