Subject: Re: [Enum] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-enum-experiences-00.txt

From: "Conroy, Lawrence (SMTP)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:00:09 -0400

Hi again folks,
  There's always one more... It is becoming obvious that I can't tell 
up from down.

In the recommendations at the end of section 3.1 of the experiences 
draft,
one of the proposals is:
"Client - Clients that offer a list of contacts to the end user for
         their choice MAY present all NAPTRs, not just the ones with
         the highest currently unprocessed ORDER field value".

This should of course be:
"Client - Clients that offer a list of contacts to the end user for
         their choice MAY present all NAPTRs, not just the ones with
         the lowest currently unprocessed ORDER field value".
There are a could of typos that have no real impact ("holding" -> 
"holds",
"single" -> "a single", and finally "SHOULD" -> "and SHOULD").

BTW, I have no idea where the '>' characters before "From Experience" in
section 1 and 3.2 appeared. I've checked and they were not in the email
that was sent to I-D. Go figure.
all the best,
  Lawrence
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum