Subject: [Enum] FYI - New version of the VOVI draft

From: "Conroy, Lawrence (SMTP)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:07:36 -0400

Hi Folks,
  You may note that there's a new version of VOVI  
(draft-brandner-vovi-02.txt)
in the I-D store - see:
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandner-enumservice-vovi 
-02.txt>.

In short, this has removed all but the voice:tel and video:tel  
specifications,
so we hope that it is non-contentious.

The ENUMservice "voice:tel" is currently present in a number of zones,  
and is
supported in a number of implemented clients.

Given that there's only one hour for the main ENUM meeting, could folks  
please
look at this *before* the meeting and preferably make comments on-list  
ASAP?

all the best,
  Lawrence
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum