Subject: [Enum] Documents related to the Administration of e164.apra

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:08:20 -0400

FYI as it relates the MINI-BOF discussion.

[RFC3026] Blaine, R. "Liaison to IETF/ISOC on ENUM" RFC 3026, January 2001
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3026.txt
[RFC 3245] Klensin, J. Editor "The History and Context of Telephone Number 
Mapping (ENUM) Operational Decisions:  Informational Documents Contributed 
to ITU-T Study Group 2  (SG2)" RFC 3245,
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3245.txt

March 2002 Interim Procedures for the delegation of E.164 Shared Country 
Codes for Networks and Groups of Countries;

http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/inr/enum/procedures.html
http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/inr/enum/procedures-02.html
SOURCE: Internet Architecture Board (IAB), ISOC
TITLE: Re. ENUM LIAISON ON IAB INSTRUCTIONS TO RIPE-NCC
http://www.iab.org/documents/docs/sg2-liaison-e164-sep-02.html
TITLE: Administrative aspects of ENUM - Security LIAISON STATEMENT
TO: ITU-T SG2
http://www.iab.org/documents/docs/sg2-liaisonb-feb-03.html
SOURCE: Internet Architecture Board (IAB), ISOC
TITLE: Re. e164.arpa domain management  LIAISON STATEMENT
TO: ITU- T SG2
http://www.iab.org/documents/docs/sg2-liaisona-feb-03.html
IAB Press Statement on ENUM
http://www.iab.org/documents/docs/enum-pr.html
ITU-T SG2 Response to Liaison Statement re ENUM
http://www.iab.org/documents/docs/itu.pdf
IAB Liaison to IT SG2
TITLE:  Reflections on risks of, and barriers to, ENUM deployment
http://www.iab.org/documents/docs/iab-sg2-liaison-3.txt
Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141 at fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum