Subject: [Enum] unsubscribe

From: "shiv Kumar Sharma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 01:37:27 -0400

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:blue'> 

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:blue'> 

<span
style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:blue'>Thanks,

<span
style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:blue'>Shiv Kumar Sharma

<span
style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:blue'>Infosys Technologies
Ltd.

<span style='font-size:
12.0pt'> 

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum