Subject: Re: [Enum] Re: IP claims that may impact ENUM

From: "Conroy, Lawrence (SMTP)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 10:10:32 -0400

Hi Folks,
  ...and I hope you have more joy than I.
I did manage to extract each of the 55 pages of the PCT/US00/14780
Patent Application as a separate scanned .PDF, so after stitching
these together I now have a 1.8 MB .PDF of this fine document.
Note - this whole thing (i.e. not just the PCT) appears to be an
International application; I'm not sure if the UK one has been
actually granted or they have merely applied for a patent and the
search has not been done yet. I would be surprised if the Examiner
managed to find some novelty from what I've seen and the dates involved.
all the best,
  Lawrence
On 31 May 2004, at 4:41 pm, Jim Reid wrote:
"Desiree" == Desiree Miloshevic <dmiloshevic at afilias.info> writes:
    Desiree> Jim, how did you get that data?  I tried entering the
    Desiree> number in the db below and it said publicaiton number
    Desiree> invalid?
The web site implies Publication Numbers end in digits, not a letter
Dropping the trailing 'B' from the reference Scott quoted will work.
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum