Subject: [Enum] Fwd: Last Call: 'IFAX service of ENUM' to Proposed Standard

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 14:01:54 -0400

To: IETF-Announce <ietf-announce at ietf.org>
From: The IESG <iesg-secretary at ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 11:30:18 -0400
Cc: ietf-fax at imc.org
Subject: Last Call: 'IFAX service of ENUM' to Proposed Standard
Reply-To: iesg at ietf.org
Sender: ietf-announce-bounces at ietf.org
The IESG has received a request from the Internet Fax WG to consider the
following document:
- 'IFAX service of ENUM '
   <draft-ietf-fax-faxservice-enum-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard
The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
iesg at ietf.org or ietf at ietf.org mailing lists by 2004-06-23.
The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fax-faxservice-enum-02.txt
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
IETF-Announce at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141 at fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Michael Haberler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 19:26:04 -0400

I wrote a "rough running code" implementation of the ifax:mailto 
enumservice in the Asterisk IP PBX

see http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0001720 for the diffs, 
they are in not in the mainstream code yet (login as anonymous through 
http://bugs.digium.com and 'jump' to BugID 0001720)

it is based on the opencall.org SpanDSP softfax.
-Michael

At 19:37 09.06.2004, Richard Shockey wrote:

PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 
815.333.1237