Subject: [Enum] Note on the web and msg ENUMservices drafts.

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 13:47:24 -0400

These documents have already been approved by the WG. They require no 
further action on our part.

The revised documents represent minor editorial changes requested by the 
IESG for clarification. They are now in the IESG queue for approval to 
become Proposed Standards.

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141 at fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
enum at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum