Subject: [Enum] Fwd: Last Call: 'Enumservice Registration for PresenceServices' to Proposed Standard

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:05:02 -0400

To: IETF-Announce :;
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Subject: Last Call: 'Enumservice Registration for Presence Services' to
         Proposed Standard
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 12:33:23 -0400
Sender: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the Telephone Number Mapping WG
(ENUM) to consider the following document:

- 'Enumservice Registration for Presence Services '
   <draft-ietf-enum-pres-00.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2004-05-07.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-pres-00.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:[email-masked]
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum