Subject: [Enum] Action Item from the WG meeting on the IANA process issues in 2916bis

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:32:38 -0500

As was discussed in Seoul the Chairs have taken as an action to compose a 
memo to the IESG on the difficulties with ENUM implementations and 
deployments due to inactions by the IANA on processing our drafts.

We believe there is some progress here but additional pressure may be needed

Patrik and I are, therefore, soliciting comments from the list to properly 
document these difficulties so that ICANN ,as the contractor for the IANA 
function, can be properly briefed.

Please send comments to this list and we, as the chairs, will compile the 
comments and forward as required.

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:[email-masked]
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum