Subject: [Enum] ietf59 slides: ETJP and exeriences

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 15:59:59 +0900 (JST)

Hi folks,

I'm Kazunori Fujiwara from JPRS.

Today's my slides are on my web page:
	http://member.wide.ad.jp/~fujiwara/enum/

There are also my ENUM library ENUM.pm.
(this code is under constuction)

--
Fujiwara, Kazunori	JPRS

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 02:43:07 -0500

At 01:59 AM 3/3/2004, you wrote:

Larry .. it is the will and order  :-)  of the WG that you and Fujiwara-san 
collaborate on further iterations of the Implementations issues draft.

It is now a official WG document and in the future should be submitted as 
such..

JPRS discovered several other problems that need to be addressed ... in the 
next rev what I would suggest is that you detail each problem and then 
discuss action items for authors, workarounds or proposed solutions to each 
problem identified and we can then discuss them on the list.

For instance on the issue of ORDER vs PRECEDENCE ..state clearly that it is 
RECOMMEDED implementors should fix ORDER of all ENUM service fields to 100 
and sort on precedence etc.

repeat the format on the the issue of case insensitivity etc ..

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:[email-masked]
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

---

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 16:55:52 +0900

Michael and I have already sync:ed to start allocating time working on 
this document (and update/clarifications). We would like you to merge 
your document with the Japanese ENUM findings first though. Let us know 
when we can take over the "pen".

    paf

On 2004-03-03, at 16.43, Richard Shockey wrote:

> Larry .. it is the will and order  :-)  of the WG that you and 
> Fujiwara-san collaborate on further iterations of the Implementations 
> issues draft.
>
> It is now a official WG document and in the future should be submitted 
> as such..
>
> JPRS discovered several other problems that need to be addressed ... 
> in the next rev what I would suggest is that you detail each problem 
> and then discuss action items for authors, workarounds or proposed 
> solutions to each problem identified and we can then discuss them on 
> the list.
>
> For instance on the issue of ORDER vs PRECEDENCE ..state clearly that 
> it is RECOMMEDED implementors should fix ORDER of all ENUM service 
> fields to 100 and sort on precedence etc.
>