Subject: AW: [Enum] Preliminary Agenda IETF Korea -

From: "Stastny Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 17:19:21 +0100

>The answer to that question is simple ..2916bis07 has been formally
>approved by the IESG and is in the final EDIT function in the RFC Editors
>queue.

The answer may be (too) simple, and I do not even believe that you believe it.

At least there seem to be some lanes in the EDIT function  

(whatever that means for an RFC where as you say yourself

the text will NOT change (which means not be edited) and RFC2916bis 

seems to be stuck in a dead end, for whatever reason I will not discuss here.

Richard

z{�����x%��^��z��m��?�0�'�~���f��f��X��)ߣ���

---

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 19:38:39 +0100

FWIW, we editors of the document has not received anything yet, i.e. we 
have not got the version from the RFC Editor which we are supposed to 
proof-read before publication. So, we are still waiting for RFC-Editor 
to act.

I will check with out AD what's up, i.e. if they know anything.

     paf

On 2004-02-19, at 17.19, Stastny Richard wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> enum mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum