Subject: [Enum] ETSI ENUM Workshop

From: "Andrzej Bartosiewicz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:33:29 +0100

Dear ENUM Workshop Participants, 

I will have the presentation during the ENUM Workshop.
I will present ENUM trial progress in Poland, especially two projects:
-Cost Optimization based on Enterprise-ENUM
-EPP parametres for +48 Registry

If you are interesed, approprate documents are available:

http://www.bartosiewicz.pl/draft-bartosiewicz-enterprise-enum-00.txt  
(awaiting publication as IETF internet-draft; draft submission is closed
till March 1st).

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bartosiewicz-enum-48tld-00.txt
(already published as IETF internet-draft)

Don't hesitate to criticize the documents :)

Regards,
Andrzej Bartosiewicz

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:52:50 -0500

>(awaiting publication as IETF internet-draft; draft submission is closed

Oh this is excellent Andrzej you are most welcome to post the URL to the 
IETF ENUM list if you want to.  This is a excellent topic.. if fact

A. are you coming to Korea ?

B. would you be interested in collaborating with me and a few other folks 
on this draft .. this is a very very hot topic these days ..under separate 
mail I send you a recent presentation I've made that addresses these very 
issues.

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<