Subject: [Enum] Final call ENUM WG Agenda items..

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:31:30 -0500

I'd like to finalize the agenda Monday so if there are any other items 
speak now or else.

The issue of the current status of 2916bis and the reason for its delay is 
now under active IESG discussion and we should have a status report ready 
shortly.

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum