Subject: Re: [Enum] IETF Korea - Agenda items - Continued

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:25:47 -0500

We have a requests now from

1.  CN-NIC folks discussing their ENUM trials in China

2.  JP-NIC discussing ENUM in Japan
      ETJP(Enum Trial Japan) web page is http://etjp.jp/english/

3. I'm assuming our Korean Hosts will want to update us on their 
progress... <hint>

4. We will have the Jon's presence document on the table ...

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-pres-00.txt

I'm still looking for agenda items...

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: "Stastny Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:01:52 +0100

Hi Rich,

I could offer you short reports on the following topics:

1. Plans to close the trial and go commercial in Austria with ENUM and
the ENUM-only number range (+43780)

2. A report on the results of the ETSI ENUM Plugtest Workshop taking
place one week before IETF
(if there are any ;-). Since our AsiaPacific colleagues cannot
participate because of the APRICOT
ENUM BoF taking place at the same time, they may be interested.
I in turn would be interested to hear about the ENUM BoF.

3. Michael could also give a short overview on the large AT43 VoIP and
ENUM Trial of the
University of Vienna, which is in operation since December.

regards
Richard

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Richard Shockey [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 8:26 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Enum] IETF Korea - Agenda items - Continued
> 

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1
815.333.1237 <mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1
815.333.1237 <mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<