Subject: [Enum] IETF Korea

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:41:48 -0500

Its that time again .. if anyone is thinking about documents revisions or 
agenda items please let us know.

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:40:22 -0500

>agenda items please let us know.

We have one request now from the CN-NIC folks discussing their ENUM trials 
in China.

We will have the Jon's presence document on the table ...

Larry were you thinking of formalizing your implementation issues ..in 
light of the discussion over case sensitivity??