Subject: [Enum] Last Call: 'ENUM Service Registration for H.323 URL' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:00:28 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Telephone Number Mapping WG to 
consider the following document:

- 'ENUM Service Registration for H.323 URL '
   <draft-ietf-enum-h323-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2003-11-28.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-h323-01.txt

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 19:14:59 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

Concerning the H.323 ENUM Service Registration draft:

I am missing an example section, where the reader can get a picture on how
a H.323 NAPTR Record could look like. Especially for discovering the
"standard H.323 URL" one has to dig into ITU specs, which might be quite
some challenge...

I'd propose to add a brief description aobut the "standard H.323 URL" and
some examples for H.323 NAPTR records to improve the understandability of
this document.

cheers,
 Bernie