Subject: [Enum] Has 2916bis fallen on the floor again?

From: "Conroy, Lawrence (SMTP)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 15:54:15 +0100

Hi Folks,
   AFAICT, Patrik and myself have put in a review of 2916bis onto the 
list, as requested by Michael.
Michael DID say he'd put up the latest version when it had three 
reviewers, so if that's causing
a delay, could someone review this fine document?

Looks like silence is not taken as a sign of agreement in this case, 
but merely sleep.

atb,
   Lawrence
-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Roke Manor Research    : This information is provided "as is" and is not
<mailto:[email-masked]>: intended to create any contractual or legal
<tel:+441794833666>    : relationship.

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Michael Mealling <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Oct 2003 14:12:01 -0500

I apologize for missing the draft deadline. I'm in Tokyo and the time
zones plus daylight savings time in the US messed me up. I've
incorporated all of the comments and updated the web page with the
latest version:

http://neonym.net/enum/

There is a diff file there between the last -07 and this -07 so those
with comments can easily see the results. I'll be sending this in as
soon as the repository opens back up. I don't think this will affect our
process at all since this version is simply to help the RFC Editor.

-MM