Subject: [Enum] The schedule for Minneapolis and nominations for ENUM WG Secretary

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 20:39:58 -0400

The collective of the WG chairs in consultation with the IESG is 
considering adoption of a new permanant position for all IETF Working 
Groups that would recognized on the WG page etc.

The position is that of WG Secretary..the fundamental function of the WG 
Secretary is to assist the Chairs in taking the minutes of the meeting in a 
more comprehensive manner than we have all seen in the past., seeing they 
are properly posted, document tracking and other duties the Chairs deem 
useful. The position serves at the pleasure of the chairs of the respective WG.

Now we really dont have that much on our plate these days however that 
could quickly change over time and it my feeling that the IETF needs to 
formally expand the recognition people make in the WG as well as broaden 
the base of individuals who may be asked to take additional 
responsibilities in the IETF in the future.

If you are willing to serve in such a capacity..please contact Patrick and 
myself.

1130-1300 Break
1300-1400 Afternoon Sessions I
APP       ldapbis  LDAP (v3) Revsion WG Open Trading Protocol WG
INT       send     Securing Neighbor Discovery WG
OPS       dnsop    Domain Name System Operations WG
OPS       ipcdn    IP over Cable Data Network WG
RTG       pim      Protocol Independent Multicast WG
SEC       enroll   Credential and Provisioning BOF
TSV       enum     Telephone Number Mapping WG

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum