Subject: [Enum] agenda for Minneapolis Part 2

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:55:04 -0400

We have reduced the slot for ENUM to at IETF 58 to 1 hour.

I am taking a open call for agenda items now I must submit the preliminary 
agenda by Nov 5.

I'm assuming that there has been review of the 07 refresh of 2916bis and 
there are no more issue here correct?

#### from MM
I've made these changes plus the phone number changes plus the original
changes. If you go here: http://neonym.net/enum/ you can find the -07
document plus a diff between 06 and 07. I'll send it in once I get three
people to review it....

-MM
#########

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:39:02 -0400

Richard Shockey wrote:
> I am taking a open call for agenda items now I must submit the 
> preliminary agenda by Nov 5.

Richard,

Can you give me a slot for iris-ereg?

-andy

---

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:10:23 -0400

>Can you give me a slot for iris-ereg?

I'd be delighted ... I want to emphasize to the list that issues of ENUM 
provisioning and the use of IRIS for WHOIS like date in the ENUM context is 
IN SCOPE for the WG to consider.

With global ENUM trials proceeding I'm hoping to see more presentations 
like this.