Subject: [Enum] FYI ITU Web site on Asian ENUM activity

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 17:49:03 -0400

On August 25-26, 2003, the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity (APT) and the ITU 
organized a joint workshop on ENUM and Internationalized Domain Names (IDN) 
in Bangkok, Thailand. All materials are posted on the workshop web site.

http://www.itu.int/osg/spu/newslog/2003/08/28.html#a165

I highly recommend taking a look as some of these since they highlight ENUM 
Trial activity in Japan, Korea and Australia among other AsiaPac nations

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum