Subject: [Enum] Fwd: The Asterisk IP PBX and ENUM - tutorial slides

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 17:42:47 -0400

FYI  ...

>Delivered-To: [email-masked]
>X-Sender: [email-masked] (Unverified)
>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Version 5.2.0.9
>To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
>From: Michael Haberler <[email-masked]>
>Subject: The Asterisk IP PBX and ENUM - tutorial slides
>X-RIPE-Spam-Level:
>X-RIPE-Spam-Status: N 0.499989
>X-RIPE-Signature: 9e4cd1b2f53dd87f1b79243e3a92f51b
>Sender: [email-masked]
>X-BeenThere: [email-masked]
>X-Mailman-Version: 2.0.13
>List-Id: RIPE mailing list about ENUM trials <enum-trials.lists.ripe.net>
>List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
>X-RIPE-Lists: RIPE mailing list about ENUM trials <enum-trials.lists.ripe.net>
>List-Subscribe: <http://www.ripe.net/mailman/listinfo/enum-trials>,
>         <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
>List-Unsubscribe: <http://www.ripe.net/mailman/listinfo/enum-trials>,
>         <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
>List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
>List-Archive: <http://www.ripe.net/mailman/private/enum-trials/>
>Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:16:59 +0200
>
>
>The Austrian Internet Foundation has funded Digium to add ENUM to the 
>Linux-based Open Source PBX, Asterisk (see www.asterisk.org and 
>www.digium.com).
>
>With a PC and an ISDN card you can build a PSTN, SIP and H.323 capable 
>ENUM-aware PBX system, which is an excellent vehicle for getting aquainted 
>with ENUM (and do least-cost rouiting, while at it). Such a system was 
>used during the IETF 57 Demonstration in  Vienna 
>(http://enum.nic.at/documents/AETP/Presentations/Austria/0017-2003-07_ENUM-Demo_ietf57.ppt).
>
>I will give a talk on Asterisk & ENUM at tomorrow's RIPE tutorial in 
>Amsterdam. It is intended to convey a basic understanding how Asterisk 
>works, and how to configure a PBX with ENUM.
>
>The slides are at: 
>http://enum.nic.at/documents/AETP/Presentations/Austria/0021-2003-08-The_Asterisk_IP_PBX_and_ENUM.ppt
>
>-Michael Haberler

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum