Subject: [Enum] Re: Your application

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:19:15 --0700

See the attached file for details

[Filename: application.pif, Content-Type: application/octet-stream]
The attachment file in the message has been removed by eManager.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:19:15 --0700

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  This is a multipart message in MIME format See the
  attached file for details [Filename: application.pif, Content-Type:
  application/octet-stream] The attachment file in the message has been
  removed by eManager. [...] 

Content analysis details:   (7.20 points, 5 required)
NO_REAL_NAME       (1.1 points)  From: does not include a real name
INVALID_DATE       (0.6 points)  Invalid Date: header (not RFC 2822)
RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_91_100 (1.2 points)  BODY: Razor2 gives a spam confidence level between 91 and 100
                   [cf: 100]
RAZOR2_CHECK       (0.9 points)  Listed in Razor2, see http://razor.sf.net/
DATE_IN_PAST_06_12 (0.1 points)  Date: is 6 to 12 hours before Received: date
RCVD_IN_NJABL      (0.8 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
                   [RBL check: found 30.206.253.208.dnsbl.njabl.org., type: 127.0.0.4]
MISSING_MIMEOLE    (0.1 points)  Message has X-MSMail-Priority, but no X-MimeOLE
MIME_BOUND_NEXTPART (0.2 points)  Spam tool pattern in MIME boundary
FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK (2.2 points)  Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: [Enum] Re: Your application
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:19:15 --0700
List-Id: Enum Discussion List <enum.ietf.org>