Subject: [Enum] FYI - The United States Government reiterates it support for ENUM

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:34:46 -0400

and supports the formation of a Limited Liability Corporation for the 
selection of the  Tier 1 operator (s)

See NTIA release at

http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/press/2003/enum_08132003.htm

The letter was signed by FCC Chairman Michael Powell, Asst Sec Nancy 
Victory of the US Dept of Commerce and Ambassador David Gross of the US 
Dept of State

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum