Subject: [Enum] ENUM Working Last Call H.323 enumservice registration

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:28:54 -0400

This is a formal request for final comments within the IETF ENUM WG
working group for one documents. The document listed below is being 
proposed for forwarding on to the IESG for consideration as Standards Track 
RFC Standard.

This document is a working group product, which has been discussed during 
2002-2003.

The purpose of a working group Last Call is in the style of "speak now or
forever hold your peace" in case there are fundamental objections which have
not gotten previous or adequate discussion, or minor errors which need
correction.

The 2 week Last Call will begin immediately and due to the upcoming IETF 
meetings will end on July 22 at 12PM EST

.

         Title           : ENUM Service Registration for H.323 URL
         Author(s)       : O. Levin
         Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-h323-01.txt
         Pages           : 4
         Date            : 2003-6-27

The H.323 specification [2] defines a means for building multimedia
communication services over an arbitrary Packet Based Network,
including the Internet. This document registers an ENUM service for
H.323 according to specifications and guidelines in RFC2916bis [3].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-h323-01.txt

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum