Subject: [Enum] Request to Publish : draft-ietf-enum-h323-01.txt

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 10:30:21 -0400

This is a request for publication for one IETF ENUM WG working group document.

WG last call on this document concluded on July 22 ,2003...

The document listed below is being proposed for Standards Track RFC.

Status- Proposed Standard

This document is a ENUM Working Group product, which has been extensively 
discussed during 2003.

         Title           : ENUM Service Registration for H.323 URL
         Author(s)       : O. Levin
         Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-h323-01.txt
         Pages           : 4
         Date            : 2003-6-27

The H.323 specification [2] defines a means for building multimedia
communication services over an arbitrary Packet Based Network,
including the Internet. This document registers an ENUM service for
H.323 according to specifications and guidelines in RFC2916bis [3].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-h323-01.txt

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum