Subject: [Enum] Request to Publish : draft-ietf-enum-msg-00.txt, draft-ietf-enum-webft-00.txt

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 10:34:53 -0400

This is a request for publication of two IETF ENUM WG working group documents.

WG last call on these documents concluded on June 27th  ...

The documents listed below are being proposed for Standards Track RFC.

Status- Proposed Standard

These documents are ENUM Working Group products, which have been 
extensively discussed during 2003.

         Title           : Registration for enumservices of group messages
         Author(s)       : R. Brandner et al.
         Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-msg-00.txt
         Pages           : 17
         Date            : 2003-6-16

This document registers a group of 'enumservices' [5] to be used to
indicate that the associated resources are capable of receiving
discrete messages.
Specifically, the 'enumservices' registered with this document are
'email', 'fax', 'sms', 'ems' and 'mms' using the URI schemes
'mailto:' and 'tel:'.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-msg-00.txt

#################

Title           : Registration for enumservices web and ft
         Author(s)       : R. Brandner et al.
         Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-webft-00.txt
         Pages           : 13
         Date            : 2003-6-16

This document registers a group of 'enumservices' [2] to be used to
indicate that the associated resources are primarily sources for
information.
Specifically, the 'enumservices' registered with this document are
'web' and 'ft' using the URI schemes 'http:', 'https:' and 'ftp:'.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-webft-00.txt

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum