Subject: [Enum] Request to Publish - draft-ietf-enum-sip-00.txt

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:11:27 -0400

This is a formal request publication by the IETF ENUM WG working group for 
one document.

The document below is being proposed for consideration as Standards Track RFC.

Status - Proposed Standard

This is a working group product, which has been discussed during 2002-2003 
and WG last call on this document concluded on June 27

         Title           : enumservice registration for SIP Addresses-of-Record
         Author(s)       : J. Peterson
         Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-sip-00.txt
         Pages           : 9
         Date            : 2003-2-26

This document registers an ENUM service for SIP (the Session
Initiation Protocol), pursuant to the guidelines in RFC2916bis.
Specifically, this document focuses on provisioning SIP addresses-of-
record in ENUM.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-sip-00.txt

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum