Subject: AW: [Enum] CRISP

From: "Stastny Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:48:55 +0200

Richard Shockey wrote:
 
>Well again these issues are coming out of various national ENUM trial or
>operational requirements that are beginning to surface. We are trying to
>provide appropriate technical guidance to those trials and that is within
>our charter.

>Now some national ENUM adminstrations may require E.164 holder/registrant
>data but that is not our business.  As of now I have seen none ... and its
>seems rational we have white page phone data available everywhere.

Exactly, it is not our business. I always thought we are doing protocols here:
 
I was holding back here in this dicussion, but if I design a protocol or a database
system I do NOT discuss the data to be transferred or stored, and even worse,
if it is politcal correct to store this data or not.
 
I may discuss access right and security to data, but if someone decides to have the
registrants data stored (public or not), he should be able to do so.
 
As stated above, this is not our business.
 
Richard
§ºišŠX§‚X¬µéîš'~Šà†Ûi³ÿðÃ
bz×è®æj)fjåŠËb�ú?z{¦