Subject: [Enum] given the substantial interest in the ENUM trial

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 04:08:25 -0400

I've taken the liberty of making them avaiable early to those of you who 
are interested.

http://www.shockey.us/enum/ietf57-enum-koreatrial.ppt

http://www.shockey.us/enum/ietf57-enum-swedentrial.pdf

http://www.shockey.us/enum/ietf57-enum-uktrial.ppt

http://www.shockey.us/enum/ietf57-enum-austriatrial.ppt

I'll keep these on line for a couple of weeks.

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum