Subject: Re: [Enum] Agenda Items for Vienna??

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 10:58:31 -0400

At 12:55 AM 6/25/2003 -0400, Seung Jai Yi wrote:

>Dear,
>This is KRNIC in Korea.
>We(KRNIC) are implementing ENUM trial system this year.
>We are almost finished 1st version of it.(I think it's the first in Asia.)
>And I made presentation of "KRNIC ENUM Trial" at GSC(Global Standards
>Collaboration)-8
>meeting which held on April.
>
>Our ENUM trial provides 4 methods of ENUM client program
>and was consisted of Telephony system(using SIP), DNS tier 1,2 and
>Registration system(using Dynamic Update).
>
>We'll be open ENUM homepage(including above information)  next month.
>And, we'll begin ENUM trial service for national public this year.
>
>Therefore, if possible, give me a few minutes(about 5-10 minutes) to make
>presentation about
>"Korean ENUM trial", please.

We'd be most delighted to hear of your progress...  I have you down in the 
Agenda for 10 Min or so along with reviews of progress in national trials 
in the UK  from Jim Reid and Austria from Richard Stastny

>Thanks.

No thank you...

>Seung-Jai, Yi.

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: "Seung Jai Yi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:55:09 +0900

Dear,
This is KRNIC in Korea.
We(KRNIC) are implementing ENUM trial system this year.
We are almost finished 1st version of it.(I think it's the first in Asia.)
And I made presentation of "KRNIC ENUM Trial" at GSC(Global Standards Collaboration)-8
meeting which held on April.

Our ENUM trial provides 4 methods of ENUM client program
and was consisted of Telephony system(using SIP), DNS tier 1,2 and Registration system(using Dynamic Update).

Therefore, if possible, give me a few minutes(about 5-10 minutes) to make presentation about 
"Korean ENUM trial", please.

Thanks.

Seung-Jai, Yi.