Subject: [Enum] I'm open to suggestions on Agenda items for Vienna..

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 10:53:27 -0400

With the impending IESG last call for 2916bis the next logical step is to 
bring forward as many of the enumservice registration documents as we have 
consensus for ....

Do we anticipate new versions of those shortly ..? SIP - H.323  the Compendium?

I'm still looking for Agenda items..

Should we anticipate any new drafts ...  its only 1 month away ..

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum