Subject: RE: [Enum] Agenda Items for Vienna??

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:02:27 -0400

At 09:07 AM 6/24/2003 +0200, Stastny Richard wrote:

>Jim Reid [mailto:[email-masked]] writes:
>
> > >>>>> "Kevin" == McCandless, Kevin <[email-masked]> writes:
> >
> >     Kevin> Does any one from the EU want to provide updates on their
> >     Kevin> ENUM trials?
> >
> > I could do this for the UK trial, though there's not a lot to say.
> >
>
>I could do this for the Austrian Trial, provided there is interest in
>IETF in cunning code.
>(there is a bit mor to say ;-)

I'm certainly willing to be open minded on this ...we have 2 hours and I 
think there is interest in this.

Without objection I'll block some time maybe 20 minutes or so for short 
presentations on national ENUM trials. I'm particularly interested in 
discussions involving provisioning etc.

And we can conclude with a general Next Steps discussion ...Jim..I believe 
you were interested in reviewing some options....

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Jim Reid <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:35:50 -0700

>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Shockey <[email-masked]> writes:

    Richard> Without objection I'll block some time maybe 20 minutes
    Richard> or so for short presentations on national ENUM
    Richard> trials. I'm particularly interested in discussions
    Richard> involving provisioning etc.

OK, put me down for a few minutes on the UK trial.

    Richard> And we can conclude with a general Next Steps discussion
    Richard> ...Jim..I believe you were interested in reviewing some
    Richard> options....

Yeah. I've got a few vague strawman proposals for further areas the WG
could look at. These could be shot down in Vienna. :-)