Subject: [Enum] ENUM Working Last Call on two enumservice field documents.

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:24:55 -0400

This is a formal request for final comments within the IETF ENUM WG
working group for two documents. The documents listed below are being 
proposed for forwarding on to the IESG for consideration as Standards Track 
RFC.

These documents are working group products, which have been discussed 
during 2002-2003.

The purpose of a working group Last Call is in the style of "speak now or
forever hold your peace" in case there are fundamental objections which have
not gotten previous or adequate discussion, or minor errors which need
correction.

The 2 week Last Call will begin immediately and will end on July 2 at 12PM EST

         Title           : Registration for enumservices of group messages
         Author(s)       : R. Brandner et al.
         Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-msg-00.txt
         Pages           : 17
         Date            : 2003-6-16

This document registers a group of 'enumservices' [5] to be used to
indicate that the associated resources are capable of receiving
discrete messages.
Specifically, the 'enumservices' registered with this document are
'email', 'fax', 'sms', 'ems' and 'mms' using the URI schemes
'mailto:' and 'tel:'.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-msg-00.txt

#################

Title           : Registration for enumservices web and ft
         Author(s)       : R. Brandner et al.
         Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-webft-00.txt
         Pages           : 13
         Date            : 2003-6-16

This document registers a group of 'enumservices' [2] to be used to
indicate that the associated resources are primarily sources for
information.
Specifically, the 'enumservices' registered with this document are
'web' and 'ft' using the URI schemes 'http:', 'https:' and 'ftp:'.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-webft-00.txt

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum