Subject: [Enum] Agenda Items for Vienna..??

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:28:52 -0400

As of right now we will have at least two items..

1. Review of the Privacy & Security draft ..

2. Discussion of the Applicability of the CRISP work to the global ENUM 
system.  CRISP as many of you may know is the WG on looking at a 
replacement for WHOIS.

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/crisp-charter.html

3. I assuming we should review Goals and Milestones since remarkably we are 
on track for completing several items.

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/enum-charter.html

I'm still open to suggestions...

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum