Subject: [Enum] Notes to the list...

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 16:12:13 -0400

A. I would anticipate that when we see the next version of the H.323 
enumservice registration draft we can take that to Last Call immediately.

B. There are new versions of the enum-msg and wnum-webft drafts in the ID 
hopper ..we can go to Last Call on those as soon as they are issued.

C. I should have a new version of the privacy and security draft available 
for discussion in Vienna.

I'm still looking for agenda items for discussion etc ..if new documents 
are being prepared for Vienna the chairs would like to know about them as 
soon as possible.

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum