Subject: [Enum] ENUM Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-enum-sip-00.txt

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:14:54 -0400

This is a formal request for final comments within the IETF ENUM WG
working group for one document. The document below is being proposed for
forwarding on to the IESG for consideration as Standards Track RFC.

This is a working group product, which has been discussed during 2002-2003.

The purpose of a working group Last Call is in the style of "speak now or
forever hold your peace" in case there are fundamental objections which have
not gotten previous or adequate discussion, or minor errors which need
correction.

The 2 week Last Call will begin immediately and will end on June 27 at 12PM EST

         Title           : enumservice registration for SIP Addresses-of-Record
         Author(s)       : J. Peterson
         Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-sip-00.txt
         Pages           : 9
         Date            : 2003-2-26

This document registers an ENUM service for SIP (the Session
Initiation Protocol), pursuant to the guidelines in RFC2916bis.
Specifically, this document focuses on provisioning SIP addresses-of-
record in ENUM.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-sip-00.txt

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum