Subject: [Enum] Next Steps and Vienna Agenda Items

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 10:33:35 -0400

With the conclusion of last call on 2916bis we need to review our next 
steps and I'd like to entertain agenda items for Vienna etc.

The logical place to start is to advance the enum service field 
registration documents SIP AOR, H323 if there are no more contingent 
dependencies, and the  other non contentious registration documents we 
discussed in San Francisco.

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum