Subject: [Enum] Request for Publication rfc2916bis

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 21:18:04 -0400

The following document has undergone extensive review and revisions over 
the last few months and Work Group Last Call having been concluded, the 
ENUM WG requests IESG review and publication of the following document.

         Title           : The E.164 to URI DDDS Application (ENUM)
         Author(s)       : P. Faltstrom, M. Mealling
         Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-rfc2916bis-06.txt
         Pages           : 24
         Date            : 2003-5-13

This document discusses the use of the Domain Name System (DNS) for
storage of E.164 numbers.  More specifically, how DNS can be used for
identifying available services connected to one E.164 number. It
specifically obsoletes RFC 2916 to bring it in line with the Dynamic
Delegation Discovery System (DDDS) Application specification found in
the document series specified in RFC 3401.  It is very important to
note that it is impossible to read and understand this document
without reading the documents discussed in RFC 3401.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-rfc2916bis-06.txt

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 703.593.2683,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or <mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum