Subject: [Enum] Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for Vienna, Austria (July 16-21, 2003)

From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <[email-masked]> (by way of Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>)
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 20:50:48 -0400

FYI

NOTE: There are two (2) Internet-Draft Cutoff dates

June 23rd: Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents)

All initial submissions(-00) must be submitted by Monday, June 23rd,
at 09:00 ET.  Initial submissions received after this time will NOT be
made available in the Internet-Drafts directory, and will have to be
resubmitted.

As before, all initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename beginning
with a draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG Chair prior to
processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received by
Monday, June 16th.

  Please do NOT wait until the last minute to submit.

Be advised: NO placeholders. Updates to initial submissions received
             the week of June 23rd will NOT be accepted.

June 30st: FINAL Internet-Draft Cutoff

All revised Internet-Draft submissions must be submitted by Monday,
June 30st, 2003 at 09:00 ET.  Internet-Drafts received after this
time will NOT be announced NOR made available in the Internet-Drafts
Directories.

We will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions the week of the
meeting, though announcements will NOT be sent until the IETF meeting
is over.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not hesitate
to contact us if you have any questions or concenrs.

FYI: These and other significant dates can be found at
       http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_57.html

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum