Subject: [Enum] Re: 2916bis last call

From: "Conroy, Lawrence (SMTP)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:33:24 +0100

Hi again folks,
   minor point - example 2 of section 4.1 - could we swap this
to "voice:h323" or remove the ":voice"? The current version is
not quite right.
 From experience, folk tend to look at the "main" doc only and
misunderstand, causing unnecessary confusion.

all the best,
   Lawrence
-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Roke Manor Research    : This information is provided "as is" and is not
<mailto:[email-masked]>: intended to create any contractual or legal
<tel:+441794833666>    : relationship.
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:15:47 -0400

>to "voice:h323" or remove the ":voice"? The current version is

how about just h323?

>misunderstand, causing unnecessary confusion.

yes... I agree this is a minor editorial nit ...

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:[email-masked]> or <mailto:[email-masked]>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<