Subject: [Enum] Questions

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 11:16:02 -0500

A. I'm soooo glad we have a 2 1/2 hour slot in SF...

B. The objections here are only to the vovi-00 text as it relates to SIP 
and presumably H.323.  Correct?

Granular descriptions as it might relate to tel are acceptable as in 
E2U+voice:tel  ?

C. Does the list see problems with similar constructs described in msg-00 
or webft-00?

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:[email-masked]> or <mailto:[email-masked]>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum