Subject: [Enum] Agenda for ENUM WG IETF 56

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 16:02:01 -0500

WEDNESDAY, March 19, 2003
0800-1700 IETF Registration -
0800-0900 Continental Breakfast -
0900-1130 Morning Sessions
APP     calsch    Calendaring and Scheduling WG
OPS     v6ops     IPv6 Operations WG
TSV     dccp      Datagram Congestion Control Protocol WG
TSV     enum      Telephone Number Mapping WG

*************

IETF 56 San Francisco Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) WG  Agenda

Chair(s):
Patrik Faltstrom <[email-masked]>
Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>

Transport Area Advisor:
TBD

Mailing Lists:
General Discussion:[email-masked]
To Subscribe: [email-masked]
In Body: subscribe
Archive: ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/enum/

AGENDA BASHING (5 min)

Scribe Introduction … VOLUNTEERS WANTED !
.
###################

  1 . 2916bis 04  review... Patrik Faltstrom  15 M

     The 04 document is in the ID editor queue.

#################

2.  Report from the IFAX WG
      Toyoda-san 10 M

         Title           : IFAX service of ENUM
         Author(s)       : K. Toyoda, D. Crocker
         Filename        : draft-toyoda-faxservice-enum-00.txt
         Pages           : 0
         Date            : 2003-2-21

This document describes the functional specification
and the definition of the ENUM NAPTR record, for IFax
service. IFax is 'Facsimile using Internet Mail'.  For
this use, the DNS returns the email address of the
referenced IFax system. This mechanism allows email-based
fax communication to use telephone numbers, rather than
requiring that the sender already know the recipient
email address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-toyoda-faxservice-enum-00.txt

###################

3. Presence service registration Jon Peterson  20 Min

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

         Title           : Enumservice Registration for Presence Services
         Author(s)       : J. Peterson
         Filename        : draft-peterson-enum-pres-00.txt
         Pages           : 8
         Date            : 2003-2-26

This document registers an ENUM service for presence services (as
described in RFC2778 [3]) pursuant to the guidelines in RFC2916bis
[2].  Specifically, this document focuses on provisioning pres URIs
in ENUM.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peterson-enum-pres-00.txt

###################

4  Brandner etal     1 hr.

         Title           : Registration for enumservices of group messages
         Author(s)       : R. Brandner, L. Conroy, R. Stastny
         Filename        : draft-brandner-enumservice-msg-00.txt
         Pages           : 0
         Date            : 2003-2-11

This document registers a group of 'enumservices' [5] to be used to
indicate that the associated resources are capable of receiving
discrete messages.
Specifically, the 'enumservices' registered with this document are
'email', 'fax', 'sms', 'ems' and 'mms' using the URI schemes
'mailto:' and 'tel:'

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandner-enumservice-msg-00.txt

         Titile ;        : Registration for enumservices voice and video
         Author(s)       : R. Brandner et al.
         Filename        : draft-brandner-enumservice-vovi-00.txt
         Pages           : 0
         Date            : 2003-2-21

This document registers a group of 'enumservices' [2] to be used to
indicate that the associated resources are capable of interactive
media stream exchange.
Specifically, the 'enumservices' registered with this document are
'voice' and 'video' using the URI schemes 'sip:', 'h323:' and
'tel:'.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandner-enumservice-vovi-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

         Title           : Registration for enumservices web and ft
         Author(s)       : R. Brandner et al.
         Filename        : draft-brandner-enumservice-webft-00.txt
         Pages           : 0
         Date            : 2003-2-24

This document registers a group of 'enumservices' [2] to be used to
indicate that the associated resources are primarily sources for
information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandner-enumservice-webft-00.txt

###################

Additional ENUM WG documents that have revised versions but not on the 
agenda...

A. Peterson SIP enumservice registrations.

  New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of 
the IETF.

         Title           : enumservice registration for SIP Addresses-of-Record
         Author(s)       : J. Peterson
         Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-sip-00.txt
         Pages           : 9
         Date            : 2003-2-26

This document registers an ENUM service for SIP (the Session
Initiation Protocol), pursuant to the guidelines in RFC2916bis.
Specifically, this document focuses on provisioning SIP addresses-of-
record in ENUM.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-sip-00.txt

B.      Title           : ENUM Service Registration for H.323 URL
         Author(s)       : O. Levin
         Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-h323-00.txt
         Pages           : 4
         Date            : 2003-2-19

The H.323 specification [2] defines a means for building multimedia
communication services over an arbitrary Packet Based Network,
including the Internet. This document registers an ENUM service for
H.323 according to specifications and guidelines in RFC2916bis [3].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-h323-00.txt

C.      Title           : Extensible Provisioning Protocol E.164 Number Mapping
         Author(s)       : S. Hollenbeck
         Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-epp-e164-02.txt
         Pages           : 20
         Date            : 2003-2-20

This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol
(EPP) extension mapping for the provisioning and management of E.164
numbers representing domain names stored in a shared central
repository.  Specified in XML, this mapping extends the EPP domain
name mapping to provide additional features required for the
provisioning of E.164 numbers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-epp-e164-02.txt

D.  ENUM Privacy and Security

E.  ENUM Call flows

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:[email-masked]> or <mailto:[email-masked]>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum