Subject: [Enum] RE: rfc2916bis-04.txt

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 09:56:55 -0500

I want to emphasize as strongly as I can that the WG read the 04 draft very 
carefully as it is the candidate for last call.

If it is agreeable to the WG, in the absence of substantive comments over 
the next 5 working days I'll issue last call.

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:[email-masked]> or <mailto:[email-masked]>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Michael Mealling <[email-masked]>
Date: 04 Mar 2003 10:21:40 -0500

> the next 5 working days I'll issue last call.

I know of two issues that need to be discussed:

1) final agreement on DNSSEC wording
2) any additional text on the partial e.164 number issue

-MM

---

From: Jeff Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 14:18:35 -0800

Michael and all,

  I agree with Michael here...

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 129k members/stakeholders strong!)
================================================================
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
E-Mail [email-masked]
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801